Chapter 8

Shuhua felt a butterfly in her stomach as her lip was connecting with Miyeon's lip.The taste was like a strawberry mint to Shuhua.If it possible,she want to stay in this position forever.But unfortunately,she couldn't as she heard a 'ding' sound from the elevator.

Shuhua immediately broke the kiss from Miyeon as she look at the door which Yuqi just came out from the elevator.Fortinately,Yuqi didn't see their lip was attached.

Yuqi glanced at Shuhua,then glanced at sleeping Miyeon.

"Yah,what are you doing to Miyeon unnie?Are you going to rape her?"

"Huh!?"

Due to Shuhua's loud voice,Miyeon finally awake from her short nap.Her head was getting up from the table she was laying.She gazed Shuhua in confusion,then she look at Yuqi.

"What are you doing here,Yuqi? You shouldn't stay here.Get back to your room."Miyeon said to her.

"Unnie,you keep saying that every single time.Why can't I go out from my room?"

"It is dangerous."Miyeon said.Her eyes was averted to the window.She could sense someone was watching them.She knew that someone might be some spy or a mafia that want to kidnap Yuqi ever since years ago.Yeah,one of the reason why Yuqi shouldn't go out, especially when someone was literally watching them from afar.

"Aish,you keep saying that ever since then!"Yuqi suddenly yelled at her.She immediately went to the coat hanger,pulled out one of the coat and wear over her over-sized shirt with a long black pant.

Miyeon asked her where she was going.Yuqi stopped and she heaved a sighed. "I just want to go get some fresh air."She said before going out.

Shuhua watched the girl exited as she cocked her head to the side.

.

.

.

After beating his ass up at the dark basement,Dami pulled out her gun toward the wounded man.The man was begging her to spare his life, begging her to give him more times to pay all of his debt to the mafia's child.

Dami didn't care about what he was trying to said. Her finger was already at the trigger point, going to pull it soon. "Too late."And she finally pulled the trigger as the bullet flew from her gun to his head,finished him perfectly.

That wounded man started collapsing, slowly his body crashed on the dry ground.Dami then turned around to see her men were standing to her side, waiting for what their boss,Dami waa going to order them.

"Dispose him."She told them and they immediately went toward the corpse,carrying the lifeless man up,carrying him to where they will dispose him for good.

After they finished disposing him,Dami walked toward the car where her other man was waiting for her.

"Are you done,Lady Dami?"He asked.

"Sort of..."Dami replied coldly.He smile and pulled the door of the car,letting Dami to sit in the car next to the driver seat.After he closed the door for Dami,he quickly went to his driver seat fast and immediately drove off since he knew that Dami doesn't like to wait for so long, especially when she is a Mafia's daughter.He doesn't want to make the Mafia's daughter to lose her temper.

The drive was quite quiet when Dami didn't say anything nor she was playing her phone.Her gaze was through the window,gazing at some buildings that just went passed.

She remembered what his father said to her before he passed away a few years ago.She should take over his place and controlling his Mafia gangs.

Dami bit her lip,still remembering her father's last words before he passed on.She took out a piece of paper that look like a photo, scanning her eyes at it.