Chapter 16

"Wait, are you serious? You are asking me out??"Yuqi asked excitedly. She was sounded more like a kid when she was excited. Today, Miyeon decided to ask her out. It was sudden and that's what Yuqi thought. She never thought that Miyeon would ask her out till this day. Miyeon always traps her in her huge apartment.

And that was unexpected, to be honest.

Miyeon glanced at her and nodded her head as she was sipping her coffee, watching excited Yuqi jumping up and down like a 9-year-old kid. "Omg yes! Wait for me,Miyeon.I will go and get ready."She said and climbed the stairs to her room. Miyeon shook her head and sighed as she was reading a newspaper, looking out the news of the abducted cases that she had just finish taking care of it. It's said there were no much casualties among the victim and that's they went back to their families safely. 

She then takes another sip of her coffee and place back on the table, continue reading the newspaper.

After a while,she heard a deep voice calling her."Miyeon,how do I look?".She turned to the girl and saw that Yuqi was wearing a white frilly shirt with a black skirt. She even had her hair tied into a simple twin tail. "You look fine." Miyeon replied monotonously and went back to reading her newspaper.

Yuqi then pouted. "Fine?Only fine?"Yuqi asked in a softer tone,not letting Miyeon hear her. "Idiot Miyeon."Yuqi scoffed and walk away, making confuse Miyeon to look up to her. She was confused about why Yuqi suddenly walked away angrily.

Did she do something wrong that's make Yuqi upset?

Miyeon just shrugged and went back to doing her stuff.

-

The outing with Miyeon was not going to Yuqi's plan. The whole time walking with her to a shopping mall or some markets, the older would always stick her face to a colder expression. Yuqi sighed. She wanted this to be a date. A friendly date precisely. But it was not according to her plan.

Right now, Yuqi was sitting at the table in the park, watching Miyeon tending the injuries of a monkey. The monkey had fractured his own leg but luckily,Miyeon brought the first-aid with her in case something like this happen, She was slowly wrapping the bandage around the monkey's leg.The monkey was screaming in pain.

"It alright, everything will be okay."She smiles at the monkey.

"Wow, just wow.How can she smile at a monkey while she didn't smile at me?"Yuqi clapped her hands amazingly and shook her head with a shrugged. She didn't know that a monkey itself could make Miyeon smile like that. One thing she was enjoyed watching the girl is when she was treating the wound of the animals. She looks different compared when she was interacting with a person.She was nice and kind to an animal but with people, it was a no.

Well, until she met Shuhua.

When Miyeon finally finishes treating it wound and packing up her things, Miyeon went toward Yuqi who was in a daze. "Let's go."She said, snapping Yuqi from a daydream. "Where are we going?"Yuqi asked as she stood up. "Eat."She said monotonously and began to walk while Yuqi quickly catching up with her. "Hey, wait up!"

-

In the hospital, Shuhua was eating her food. She hates the smell of the food.

The doctor stated that thankfully, the poison didn't spread out her body and that she will discharge in 3 days after she's done with the checkout on her body.

She can't wait to go back to the office.She rather investigating an unsolved case than laying on the bed for a couple of day.

"So how were the victims of the kidnapping cases?"Shuhua asked. She may be slightly injured but she was worried more of the innocent civilian than herself.