Chapter 10

Tzuyu's phone started vibrating,notifying her that someone texted her.The Taiwanese girl immeditely picked up her phone from the table,switching it on as she glanced at the screen. The first notification is Shuhua who just texted her.

Inspector Shu
Unnie,I am sorry that I am not able to eat lunch with you and Elkie unnie today.I need to eat lunch with someone else.

Tzuyu read the message as she took a bite of her toast before swallowing it. "Who texted you?"Elkie asked,also taking a bite of her toast.

"It is none other than Wong Shuhua."Replied Tzuyu sternly.

"What did she said?"Asked Elkie.

"She said that she won't be able to eat lunch with us."

"Oh...why?"

"She said she want to have a lunch with someone else."The moment Tzuyu said that,Elkie started choking on her toast. She quickly picked up the cup and gulped down the water through her throat.As she finish gulping it,she placed the cup on the table,breathing in and out.She almost died because of choking.

"Did she...just...ditched us...for her boyfriend?"Elkie asked in-between her pants.Tzuyu raised her eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean that she has a boyfriend?As far as I know,she is not interested in men.She is interested-"

"-in women."Suddenly,Handong appeared behind of them.She was holding a tray of food(Ramyeon) and drink and quickly sat just beside Tzuyu.

"Professor Handong,since when were you here?"Tzuyu asked as she clutched to her chest.She almost startled by Handong's voice. "Just now."Handong replied as she taking out her chopstick,ready to eat. She then began to dig her food while Tzuyu and Elkie were confused by the professor sudden appearance.Handong never really eat with them for lunch as she usually eat in her laboratory alone.

"So what are guys talking about just now?"

"Huh?"Tzuyu and Elkie said in unison.

"I mean Inspector Shuhua.What happened to her?"Handong asked as she slurp the noodle.

"She just texted me that she will be having lunch with someone else,so we don't know who is she going out with.It can't be a guy,right?I'm sure she is into woman."Tzuyu said,taking a sip of her drink.

"Oh really?I think I saw Inspector Shuhua entering the car of a pretty lady while I was on the way to the cafeteria.I saw Inspector was smiling when that pretty lady offered her for a car ride."Handong picked up the egg of the ramyeon with her chopstick,taking bite of it.

The 2 other girls almost drop their food as Handong said that.They look at each other,then glanced at Handong who was busy eating.The 2 girls were processing their mind.What does Handong mean by Shuhua was smiling?And also Shuhua always turned down their offer whenever they tried to offer her a car ride.

"Yah Elkie,do you think what I think it is?"Tzuyu whispered to her.

Elkie nodded. "Yeah,I think it must be it."

"Inspector Shuhua have a girlfriend!"The two shouted in unison.

.

.

.

Shuhua was eating silently with Soojin who was sitting just opposite her.They actually having their lunch at an expensive 5 star restaurant.

In order to not being awkward in front of the Chief Assistant,she decided to switched on her phone just to see her notification being flooded by her Collegues' messages,asking her where were she and who she actually hanging out with.