Chapter 4

A/N:Before reading this,please take note that italic is when they were speaking English while both bold and italic is the flashback

______________

"Move or I will kill you."Miyeon said as she pushing her gun to Rex's head.

Though Rex feel frightened a bit but he suddenly laughed. "Sorry,even though I am just a Half Korean,I can't speak your language.What are you trynna talking about?"

"Do you remember me?"Miyeon asked.

"Remember you?Listen here you gorgeous lady,I do not know you.You may be beautiful but your beauty doesn't fool me easily...." Rex slowly gripped on the gun that was placed on the table in front of him but Miyeon immediately saw it,so she quickly pulled away her gun from his head and shoot at the table.The bullet almost hit his hand.

Rex clicked his tongue and quickly grabbed his gun.Once he finally gripped it,he was going to shoot at Miyeon.

Miyeon knew it may be dangerous if she stay here any longer,so she started to hide behind the wall and shoot at Rex while Rex was shooting at her.

The sound at the warehouse was nothing but full of bullets hitting on the wall.And the smoke started forming on the top of their gun.

When Rex was running out of his bullet,Miyeon went out from her hiding place,running toward him.

"Damn it,this useless gun!"Rex was pulling his trigger but there was no bullets from it.Miyeon then jumped and kicked him.

Then she began to point her gun at him, telling him to give up before she will kill him straightaway.

Rex smile.His hand was at the table where he was standing behind the table.There was a long katana placed on it.So he finally gripped on the katana and he swung his katana at Miyeon.

Miyeon flipped her body when the katana almost hit her.Rex swung again his katana but this time,the katana almost hit on her.

With her straight face,Miyeon was using her gun to blocked the katana from cutting her.

Rex smirked and he kicked Miyeon in a stomach but that doesn't mean she couldn't dodge the katana.

Miyeon dodged it again when the katana was about slash her but then the tip of the katana touch at the side of her cheek,leaving a burning sensation as the blood slowly streamed down from it.She gripped her gun tight,pulling the trigger as the bullet finally landed on Rex's hand where he gripped his katana.

Rex immediately dropped his sword and started screaming in pain after being hit by the bullet from Miyeon's gun.

Rex was going to move but Miyeon quickly shoot at the ground where Rex was standing.

"Don't move.I will kill you if you move."She threatened him.

"Who the hell are you anyway?"

Miyeon didn't answer him but she decided to ask him regarding about the orphanage she has been living 10 years ago, but that orphanage already closed down.

"I want to ask you something. Why did you killed those children?"

"Pardon?"Rex said,as if he was acting cluelessly to Miyeon.

Miyeon took off her right glove from her hand.She showed the back of her hand at Rex.There was actually a burnt mark on the back of her hand with the word '97.'

She actually got that burnt mark when she first came into Yeoja Orphanage.

The flashback was flashing in her mind where she got dragged and have the back of her hand to be burn by those flame iron.