Chapter 11

Flashback

Miyeon was heading to the headquarters where Hyuna might be.She got greeted by a group of Assassins as she went there.

She waited for the elevator, standing just outside the door of the elevator.Just then,a blonde hair girl was walking toward her direction,wearing a black printed shirt with a pink jacket and also wearing a pink dark-coloured skirt.

Once the elevator finally arrived,they went inside the elevator.Miyeon pushed the button '11',and then she began to glanced at the blonde girl,asking her which floor she want to go.

"11."The blonde hair girl spoke softly.Miyeon nodded as the door of the elevator closed and the elevator started moving up.

Once the elevator 'ding' and the door opened,they went out from it and started heading to the same direction,to Hyuna's office.

They went in there together as they saw Hyuna's was busy typing out her laptop, wearing her glasses. "Oh you finally arrived here,Miyeon and it seem you already met with our newbie."

"Newbie?"Miyeon asked as it seem she never heard that there is a newbie in this organization.

"Sorry for not introduced myself earlier,my name is Jinny Park.I came from Los Angeles."The blonde introduced herself and Miyeon was only nodding her head and then she started looking at Hyuna.

"One of the reason why I called you to my office is because I want you to meet Jinny.She will be joining us starting from today and I want you to train her.She need to become a skillful Assassin just like you.This is why I want you to train her and teach her how to be a proper Assassin.Because you are skillful and you will do a better job than any other Assassin."

Jinny extended her arm to Miyeon,offering her handshake. "I am looking forward to be working with you,Miyeon-ssi."She said as she bowed politely at the older.Miyeon glanced Jinny's hand,then glanced at Jinny's face.It took a while for her to speak up. "Just....call me Miyeon."

"Oh okay,Miyeon!"Jinny replied in a brighten tone.Realising that Miyeon didn't shake her hand,she put down her hand slowly.

After they introduced,Hyuna told Jinny to go to Training room while she has some business with the skilled Assassin in front of her.Hyuna smiled at Miyeon a bit as she took out a piece of a paper from the folder and handed to the Assassin.The piece of a paper has a photo of a short hair girl.

"Her name is Lee Yubin.She is the daughter of the mafia who killed the family of the girl you saved years ago."Hyuna said.

Miyeon glanced at the picture for a while,then she glanced back at Hyuna,waiting for her to continue.

And that when Hyuna providing some information of the Mafia's daughter to the Assasin. "Do you know that the Lee Mafia is still on the debt with Song's family?I know that you are trying hard to protect that girl and staying at the same apartment as her.Because of that,they want to wipe up the whole family of Song,including that girl you saved."

"What do you mean Mdm Hyuna?Are you saying that Yuqi is currently in grave danger?"

As soon Hyuna nodded her head,she immediately leave the office,started running as soon as she go out from the office.She has no time to waste.She need to go back to Yuqi's family apartment quickly.That is the reason why she felt uneasy,she could feel someone was watching them-Yuqi and Miyeon at the apartment.

Miyeon drove her car all the way to the apartment.She was driving it in a fast-speed,don't care about her surrounding.

Once she almost reaching it,she saw Yuqi was slowly entering the car of a stranger.She stopped her car,getting out from it fast and started walking toward the direction.