Chapter 2

A black short hair girl was crying in the orphanage.Her face,her arms,her legs,every part of her body has been covered by some soil and her injuries.She got hit numerous time by the people who are incharge of this orphanage.

The black hair girl finally stop crying as she saw a tissue in front of her and it was a girl that she was not close to,so she took the tissue from her and wiped her tear.That girl sat next to sobbing girl.

"What is your name?"

"M-my name i-is Shuhua,Yeh Shuhua."The sobbing girl introduced herself. "What about you?What is yiur name?"Shuhua asked her back.

The girl look up at the ceiling. "I don't have a proper name,but in this orphanage,I am number 97."

"97?"

.

.

.

Shuhua has just awake through the loud alarm echoing through her bedroom.She sat up and scratching her head.

She has been dreaming about her past once again,she hate dreaming about her own past where they got tortured by those people.She wanted to forget about her past since she is living in a new life as a detective,but her dream has refused it.

Shuhua is actually worked as a detective in Seoul. She worked there because becoming a detective is her passion,and also,she want to find that girl who has been called as number 97.

That girl is the reason why she still living until now.She want to repay her for this but she doesn't know where was she after that orphanage has been closing down 10 years ago.She could be alive,taking a job as a teacher or lawyer,or maybe she could be dead.That's what Shuhua afraid of.

Shuhua decided not to think about that girl,she need to move on.

She took a long 1-hour shower.After she shower,she wore a white blouse with long pant.

As she finish preparing herself,she decided to walk out from her house.She was actually driving a car,from her house to her office.

It took an hour for her to reached to the office just by car.

She arrived to the office and noticed a few of her collegues was gathering in the office.

There was a photo of a middle-age man died by the shot of his head pasted in the black board.Shuhua walked over toward it and checked the photo out.

"Another cases?"Shuhua asked.

"Yes,the victim died due to the shot of his head."One of her closest collegues,Elkie replied.

"Before he died,there was actually a knife stabbing on his chest."Another of her closest collegues,Tzuyu added.She showed a small plastic bag that contained a blood-stained knife to Shuhua.

"Give me that."Shuhua said as Tzuyu handed the plastic bag to her to observed the knife.She was in a deep thought of why someone shot him at his head even though only a knife stabbing his chest alone could killed him.

"I see,thank you Elkie and Tzuyu.I should keep this in the laboratory.We need to find the culprit soon.Whoever did this must be a brutal killer."Shuhua said as she leave the office,leaving all the collegues in the office to continue investigating the case.

Shuhua went all the way to the basement where the laboratory is.She got greeted by a shoulder-length hair girl who is checking out the middle-age man's body.The girl was wearing a gloves as she touched the man's head,staring at the bullet hole on his head.