Chapter 13

Miyeon and Shuhua were taking a stroll around the park alone. Miyeon agreed to have a private talk with Shuhua just this once. The two quietly sit at the nearest bench to have a proper talk together.

It was awkwardly silent to them but Shuhua quick to break the awkward silence between them. "So,can I ask you what happened earlier?"

Miyeon only stared at her for a while,then she looks in front.

"About Yuqi,what happened to her?" Shuhua asked again.

"This doesn't concern you."Miyeon said,not bother looking at her.

"Well,I do concern about it,not just me...but as a Detective, I need to know what happened."

Knowing that Shuhua doesn't give up easily, Miyeon sighed and decided to say the truth. "Yuqi got ambushed by a Mafia."

Shuhua raised her eyebrow as she heard that. "Mafia... you don't mean Dami...am I right?There were some cases of people being chopped into pieces and she is one of our suspects that she may be killing them."

"That's right. Dami....that's her...I never tell you about Dami before, but she is currently after Yuqi."

"Yuqi? Why is she after her? What did Yuqi do that the Mafia decided to go after her?"Shuhua asked once again. She was curious about why Dami attacking Yuqi and why she is after the girl. Miyeon doesn't want to reveal the secret about Yuqi to anyone especially to the detective. She kept silent until she decided to go away, leaving confused Shuhua alone.

"Hold on,Miyeon.Wait a minute.I haven't finish talking to you yet!"Shuhua shouted at Miyeon so that she will stop but she didn't.The said girl continue walking. She just sighed.She only wanted to know what is the relationship between the Mafia Dami and Yuqi.But whatever is it,she felt suspicious, seeing Miyeon avoid the question.

After a few hours of thinking about why Miyeon avoided her questions, Shuhua decided to stop by one nearby restaurant.She was so angry at Miyeon and whenever she is angry, she decided to eat.

She called out the waitress but apparently, the waitress was an older woman,the woman she helped when the thief stole her handbag and the flyer she dropped was a photo of a young girl smiling as she remembered. The woman had two eye bags under her eyes which mean she didn't sleep at all. Shuhua knew there was something wrong with the woman and the flyer she saw.

"Excuse me, miss. May I know your name? I am Inspector Shuhua. Please tell me who was that girl on the flyer? You seem you need help."She asked, showing her Id to the older woman. The woman suddenly stopped approaching and quickly walk away but Shuhua quickly grabbed the wrist of the older woman, stopping her from going away as she still has some questions to the older woman.

-

Miyeon was in the training room at the headquarter of the Assassin. She was training with Jinny as usual, having a sparring challenge with each other. Jinny was indeed strong as always but not strong as Miyeon, so with her hand, Miyeon immediately pushed Jinny on her chest to the ground. "You let your guard down."Miyeon spoke coldly as she finally stood up, helping Jinny to be back on her feet.Then she went to grabbed a bottle of water to drink and dehydrate herself.

Jinny was staring Miyeon by her back but more like glaring at her without the said girl to notice her. She remembers what Dami told her before she started working here as a newbie. Her job is to kill Miyeon so that she won't get in the way as Miyeon always is by Yuqi's side. In her mind, Jinny has some kind of plan to kill Miyeon, so she slowly grabbed the knife from her jacket pocket but then she remembered Dami told her to pretend to be her friend first. So killing her early, it is impossible to kill her just when they only met for a couple of days. That's right, she needs to be patient, so she slipped back her knife through her pocket.