Future Tale

It's been 5 years since everything has happened. I would understand if you'd get it mixed up, that over the years, things would go bad. That's not the case at all. 

In fact, things are better than ever. Dad's back, and he doesn't remember anything that happened, even while he was away.

Despite being angels, the boys all have their own lives as well. They all formed their own band, being that they're so good a music alone and together. They have millions and millions of fans all around the world.

Hobi and Jimin co-choreograph their routines for the group. Their the groups top dancers. Jungkook is number 3, dancer and he brings the cuteness to the group. He's well know to be the 'International Playboy'. Crazy, right?

Namjoon is known as the groups top rapper. He's also known as the 'God of Destruction.' Mainly because he's a very clumsy kid. Practically breaks everything he touches, the kid.

Next is our world wide handsome, Jin. He's pretty much the beauty of the group. He's gotten into the habit of blowing kisses and winking at everyone who makes eye contact with him.

Taehyung is the more serious set one of the group. And according to the world, the hottest one to date. Model material with a beautiful box smile that encloses on everyone. I mean who wouldn't love that beautiful boy.

Last but certainly not least of the boys, my baby, Suga.

Of course girls fan over him all the time, falling at his feet because he's so gorgeous. Not surprising. He helps the group compose their music. They've all got creative minds and when they put them together they're unstoppable.

What was that? Yeah, you heard right. Yoongi and I are officially together. So serious, in fact, that we're engaged to be married in a few months.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Come here baby, I wanna show you something."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

"Hurry!!"

"Do you want me to crash the car?"

"....No"

"Well then I'll get there when I get there."

I giggled at the grumpy boy. 

"Fine. But I better see you within the next 10 minutes."

I shook my head.

"Alright, love, I'll be there soon."

"Yay!"

Suddenly he hung up. I shook my head yet again, giggling at the boy. What a big baby. What's so urgent that he wants me to hurry?

After a few minutes, I pull up to our house. I get out of the car and look up, seeing a trail of roses and their petals leading to the front door.

I narrowed my eyebrows, tilting my head to the slide just slightly.

"Whats this?"

I walked up to the door, only to find a note.

"Did you think I would forget our anniversary? Happy anniversary babygirl."

I smiled, getting all flustered.

"Oh you still make my heart flutter..."

I pulled the note off the door gently. Then I opened the door.

"Hello fair lady."

I flinched a little bit and the two boys dressed in tuxes, standing in front of me.