No Updates

Hey there my beautiful creatures!!!

youre gonna hate me...

Im not going to update any of my books anymore

im wasting your time for scrolling trust me mwahahahahahahaha 

no child trust me ill update more later HAHAHAA I GOT YOUUUU

nah probably not but due to my heavy schedule this upcoming week I wont be able to update any of my books from July 23rd to July 30th

During said week im going over to my friends house for swimming then I have cheer practice.

Me and one of my other friends need to teach the other friend all we've learned at practice.

Monday Tuesday and Wednesday will be spent going over out performance routines, game scenarios, the schedule for the following four days, planning our dorm decorations, getting the supplies and painting everything, getting snacks (no not me other snacks im not gonna eat myself that's weird) stunting practice and packing.

We get our schedule on Monday regarding our camp schedule and when we will be doing what.

In case y'all haven't figured it out im a cheerleader and believe it or not a lot goes into being said cheerleader.

If you guys want to follow my journey through camp and this next week, I will be posting updates on my Instagram (@ 1.41a_m) and my snapchat (@ somone-actually) so go add me on those and ill be making a vlog on the week and clips of our fundraiser dinner about a week before that.

Go add me and and hmu on dm and for small spoilers and any updating dates I might release!

Show some love guys! Love you all and thank you so much for reading my book!

Ill be back!!