Day 1|A Night Out

I woke up to the sound of gun shots. And not the ones from real ones. From, like a game or something.

I made my way to the front room.

Damn.... I forgot the others came by....

"Can you keep your game down please I'm trying to sleep."

"Not anymore. Go get dressed were going out."

"No I'm not."

I began walking back when someone grabbed both my arms.

"Nope. Jimin Go grab her something to change in. Your not going back to bed."

"It's 8 though."

"And we said we'd wake you to go out! The teacher said as long as we all show up on the last day for the bus to the waterfall and to the airport we could roam free."

"I don't feel like going out."

"You don't feel like anything."

Jimin was about to enter my room when I swooped a show and kicked it at him.

"Stay out of my room brat! Fine I'll get dressed!"

They let me go and I walked to my room raising my fist a Jimin who still stood there.

"Your not watching me go away!"

He ran to the other room as I shut my door.

These brats.

I dug through my clothes.

I decided not to see the netted over coat though.

I walked out and slipped my hightops on.

"That was fast."

"I'm not a normal girl."

"··············"

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Let's go I'm hungry and tired."

I grabbed my key and walked out the door.

The boys Were horse playing in the back till we got to the car.

I put my headphones in and played my music on the way there.

"I can sware I can joke, I say what's on my mind, if I drink if I smoke I keep up with the guys and you'll see me holding up my middle finger to the work fuck your ribbons and your pearls, cause I'm not just a pretty girl. I'm more than just a picture, I'm a daughter and a sister, sometimes it's hard for me ta show, that I'm more than just a rumor or a song on your computer, there's more to me than people know. Some days I'm broke, some days I'm rich, some days I'm nice some days I can be a bitch. Some days I'm sting some days I'm weak, I do,t let it show but I've been through some shot I-"

"We're here!"

I kept my headphones in and got out.

I kept listening to music as everyone else piled out.

Tae and Hope grabbed my wrists and pulled me along with them.

Once they finally let go We were in front of a game.

The boys started playing when I spotted a foodcourt not too to far from it.

I stole money from Jins wallet cause I sure as hell wasn't paying. Then I began walking to the food court.

"Where are you going"

Cannot a little peace and quiet would be nice. Damn brats.

"To that booth. The one called Nunya"