The Big Plan

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ. ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ɴᴏ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴍᴀs ғᴜɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʀʜɪɴɢ ɪs ʜᴀʀᴅ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs. Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ. Eɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

The boys worked intently on reading old diaries and books. They havent even asked to see the book I found.

However we did come up with a good plan.

Well they did.

They threw together the plan that if I go out of the house at any time, one of them has to be with me.

In fact they even did shifts while I sleeping. Of course we had to sit down a few ground rules. I didn't really want them standing outside of the bathroom you know.

Anyway we've all been working on trying to find answers. After days of no answer, we started to lose hope.

Since this situation hasn't happened before, from what I've gathered from God, there has been no known way to solve this.

I stood around in my pjs walking around on the second floor, holding the diary in one hand and a beagle in the other.

Subconsciously I began reading out loud.

"January 3, 1846
I can feel her. Following me. Everywhere I go. Nowhere feels safe, not even home. What have I done? She wont leave me alone."

I look up from the book and furrow my eyebrows, then looked back down.

"Every place I go she is there. The little cafe on the corner in 3rd. The formal store on main in the alley. Hail rock in the park. She is there. She is here. She is everywhere."

I take a small breath then bite into my beagle. Who is she talking about.

Unaware that someone was in the hall with me, I began reading again.

"February 7, 1846
She hasn't harmed me but the uneasy yet settling feeling sits in the pit of my stomach. For she watches me, and eye never taking flight."

My expression shows confusion.

"Uneasy but settling?"

"Maybe she was a demon?"

I flinch and turn to see my lovely suga.

He walks closer to me as I greet him with a warm smile that soon faded slowly.

"That explains the uneasy feeling but what about demon presence is settling? I didnt get the feeling with my encounter."

I sat on the chair near the table in the hall. He pulled one from the other side of the round table and pulled it close to sit, our legs touching. I leaned back in the chair to read some more while he leaned forward, elbows on his knees and hands clasped together looking at me.

My eyes flicker.

"Wait wait hold on."

Suga expresses small confusion.

"This whole time we've been focused on him. Lucifer. But in the book, Aribell mentions a she. A female presence."

He narrows his eyes slightly.

"What if.. "

I began frantically scripting through the diary. Suga looked at me in urgency, waiting for an explanation. I paused.