Day 6 | Last Day

I woke up to something warm.

It was weird because I didn't sleep with a blanket.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Sugas face maybe an inch away from mine.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!"

I lunged backwards falling off the bed, waking Suga in the process.

I quickly stood up and pointed at him.

"IVE BEEN VIOLATED!"

"What?"

"YOU PERVERT GET OUT OF MY BED!"

I grabbed the sheet and lifted up making him roll off the bed.

"Oi what's going on?"

I pointed at Suga who now was present in the floor.

"THIS PERVERT WAS SLEEPING WITH ME. IN MY BED. UNDER MY BLANKET YOUR A PERVE TO BOTH OF YOU GET OUT!"

J-Hope grabbed Suga and Namjoon and brought them out and shut the door.

I scoffed rolled my eyes and packed all my things back up. Its the final day and after we go to the waterfall were heading to the airport.

I threw something random together to wear.

A bathing suit and an over dress for it.

((over coat))

((over coat))

I walked out with sandals and the boys were ready in swim suits too.

I had shorts on and the over coat to cover up the scratches from the night before.

I sighed and we all walked out with our suit cases and to the front where everyone else was.

"Ahh that's all the students! Is everyone ready?"

Everyone shouted yes. We all boarded the bus as I helped Miss. Shin put the luggage under the bus.

We boarded and sat down.

I stared out the window practically the whole time we made our way to the waterfall.

Someone suddenly bumped into me.