Her Return

ⁱᵐ ˢᵒ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵍᵘʸˢ, ⁱ ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵃ ᶠᵉʷ ᵈᵃʸˢ ᵃᵍᵒ. ˡᵒᶠᵉ ᵒˢ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒⁿˢʰⁱᵗ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ, ᵐʸ ᵍʳᵃᵈᵉˢ ᵃʳᵉ ˢˡⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ, ⁱ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵖˡᵃʸᵉᵈ, ʷᵒʳᵏ ˢᵘᶜᵏˢ, ⁱ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ᵍʳᵃⁿᵈᵐᵃ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ᵈᵃᵈˢ ˢⁱᵈᵉ ᵈⁱᵉᵈ ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ. ᵃˡˡ ⁱ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ⁱˢ ᵇʳᵉᵠᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁿᵒʷ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿᵗ ᵛᵉⁿᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵐʸ ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʲᵘᵈᵍᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᶜᵃʳᵉ. ⁱᵐ ˢᵒ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵘᵐᵇ ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵃ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ. ⁱᵐ ˢᵒ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵃᵗᵉ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉˢ. ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘᵘˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ. ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ. ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒⁱ ʷᵒ ᵐⁱᶜʰ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗ. ᵒᵐᶜᵉ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ ⁱᵐ ˢᵒ ˢᵒʳʳʸ.

Suga's POV

The chaos around me wouldn't stop. I just wanted to hold her a little longer. I wanted to know she wasn't gone. She's still here with me.

Anger took over the sadness and my blood began to boil. I looked up at Lucifer who was still stunned by the wound he has so freshly received.

"You did this..."

He looked at me, wide eyes still, and confused.

"You.... I will kill you."

I slowly stood up. Draging my feet slowly behind me, I began to charge at him. He took her from me. He killed the love of my life. The person who made me feel human. I was angry and blinded by it.

I swung my fist into his chest, sending him flying backwards. He hit the stone and broke some pieces off. I flew to him, sending another punched straight to his gut again.

"That's for me."

I swung at his chest, cracking some bones. He coughed and grabbed my hand.

"That's for my brothers. And this..."

I grabbed him by his collar and threw him into the ground.

"That's for (Y/N)!"

I got on top of him and started swinging.

And swinging.

And swinging.

He almost took my brothers away from me. He took (Y/N) away from me. He took my chance at life.

He moved his head and dodged my last shot. Grabbing my arm, swinging his fist into my gut and pulling my arm behind my back, he pulled my arm up, snapping some bones out of place. I screamed in pain.

"Suga!"

Jin knocked him off of me. Still being blinded by rage, I got up and grabbed Jin's shirt, pulling him out of the way. I lunged at him again. He dodged and grabbed a stone. He swung full force at my back. I yelled again, falling to my knees in pain.

We were up on the throne. He walked around to the front of me. I was slouched over, hanging my head, letting blood drip from my mouth. Taking deep breaths I hear him start to laugh.

"Look at this boys! Looks like I caught a good one."

I turned my head slightly to see the guys all on their knees, defeat in their expressions.