Day 2 | Perverts

I walked out after waking to exchange for a bigger room. It took maybe an hour and we had to move everything around 1.

I got back to the apartment and took a nap. 

When I woke up it was around 8.

I decided to take a shower. It didn't take my long. I stepped out of the shower and picked up the towel.

Before I could wrap it around me the door opened.

"Hey (Y/N) Can you-"

Luckily..... The front of my body was covered.

I stared at Suga. Then I picked up bottles of shampoo and threw them at him.

"Ow! Alright alright!"

He shut the door. I was pissed. I wrapped myself in the towel and filled a bucket with water.

I walked out and dumped it over Sugas head.

That made it equal because he was wearing a white shirt. It stuck to his chest and abs as he ran away from me.

I glared at the boys who stared at me then walked to my room.

I changed into sweats and a halftop and walked to Sugas room, where he was changing.

The boys were in there talking to him when I snatched the shirt he was gonna wear.

"Hey!"

I looked at him and began drying my hair with it.

He just glared and I glared back.

"What you get for being a damn pervert."

Then I walked out.

"I said sorry!"

I slammed my door shut and began packing my things back up. I threw everything out last night trying to find something comfortable to wear.

Suga came in.

"What, hoping to get a show pervert?"

"I said sorry okay? What are you doing?"

"We need to pack our things."

"But we're not leaving till the-"

"Not so we can get on a plane stupid, we're moving to a bigger appartment."

"Wae?"

"Because it's not right to seaperate you guys so all you are going to the apartment.

"What about you? You coming with us right?"

I glance at the bed then turn to look at him.

"Why would it matter if I'm coming with you or not"

He stood silent and stared at me. I sighed, not expecting an answer anytime soon and kept packing.

"We have to leave by one or they'll give the apartment to another person. Hurry and leave pervert."

I could feel him glare at me as he left to tell the boys.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the front room where all the boys were.

"Where are you going?"

"8th floor apartment X7."

I held up the key to show them the room number and walked out.

I heard mumbles and someone walked out with me.

He grabbed my bag and walked along side me as I threw my backpack over my shoulder.

"Wae arnt you packing?"

"The guys are gonna do that for me. I wanted to walk with you."

I narrowed my eyes and looked at him.

"Your very suspicious......"

He gave me a confused look.

We got to the elevator and rode it up to the 8th floor. We went to the appartment and I unlocked it.

I went to claim my room and out my things in there. Then I changed to sweats and a sports bra. I walked out to the front room and Suga stared at me.

"Enjoying the view perv?"

He shook his head as if being snapped out of his thoughts.

"Where are you going?"

"Out for a run."

I opened the door.

"Can we come?"

I glared at the boys awaiting my answer.

"No."

Then I left.

Of course tth boys being boys they followed anyway.

We ran a few miles and when we came back the boys just fell to the floor.

"HOW DO YOU DO THAT!?!?!"

I sighed and went over to the balcony.

I walked outside leaned over the railing and watched the sunset.

Suga came out with me.

"You ahh..... You wanna work on the project?"

I nodded.

"I'll be right in."

"Ok."

He put his hand on my shoulder then left. Everyone was pulling out their notebooks.

I sighed.

"I hope you see what I have to deal with down here mom.... Pervert galore up in this bitch."

I leaned against the palm of my hand.

"I miss you.... I wish you were here with me... Maybe things would be different....."

I stood up and walked back inside, shutting the door.

SUGAS P.o.V

We all began taking out things out as was outside talking to herself. Suddenly her words began echoing.

"I hope you see what I have to deal with down here mom...."

We all started to look at each other.

"Pervert galore up in this bitch."

We all looked over at (Y/N). She leaned over the railing and placed her chin in her palm.

"I miss you...."

Our looks softened.

"I wish you were here with me....... Maybe things would be different....."

I sighed at the same time as her. We all sat up as she came in and shut the door.

"Let me grab my laptop and I'll be back out."

She began walking to her room.

"I feel bad for her guys...."

We all glance at J-Hope who sadly stared at his hand.

"He's right. I feel bad too. She has no mom, a dad who has to be carried home almost every night, and a step mom she absolutely hates."

We all glance at her door with a sad expression.

".... I guess that means it's out job to make her happy then huh."

We all smiled a little.

"Mission 'MAKE (Y/N) SMILE' is already in progress remember?"

They all nodded with determination. Suddenly (Y/N)'s door opened I quickly began messing with everyone and they began playing.

(Y/N)'S P.o.V

I walked into my room to grab my laptop. When I came back out the boys were messing around.

These perves take nothing seriously.

I sighed and sat down in the circle of boys, opening my laptop and getting started.