Her Waterfall Of Memories

WARNING: tiny bit of rushing near the end.

They both looked at the knives in the floor.

She yanked her head back and gripped on to J-Hope's shirt pulling it down. He threw his arms around her and began calling her name. Suddenly she screamed.

Auntie came rushing down stairs worried as hell.

"What's going on?!"

"We don't know she- won't stop screaming!"

She continuously screamed and J-Hope hugged her tighter.

She suddenly pushed out of his grip backed up and took deep breaths. She began breathing heavily and stared at us.

"What? Are you ok, what's wrong?"

No response.

V took a step forward.

"Yah-"

She quickly took a few steps back throwing her hands in the air as he reached for her shoulder.

She looked all of us in the eyes.

"Who are you!?"
=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Namjoon shook my shoulder.

"Yah. Stop thinking about that. She'll eventually talk to us again."

"How did-"

"Its all you've ever thought about since it happened. Yoongi, that happened four months ago. If you move on from it you'll look better."

I turned to look at him.

"I can't. She saw something I wanna know what it was."

He shook his head.

"Namjoons right."

I glanced at Jin.

"Your sulking because she's here and she's avoiding each one of us. You don't think it's hard for us too?"

I looked at the rest of the gang, then over at the lunch table (Y/N) sat at.

She stared at the tray before her. Suddenly she pushed it away with out taking a bite and stared out the window.

I walked over in her direction.

I sat at her table and waited for her to look at me. I thought it was the only way shed lay eyes on me again. I was wrong.

"Arnt you gonna eat?"

No response.

"Don't you know it's rude not to answer someone who's talking to you?"

No response.

"Listen, I know your upset and confused but please? At least talk to us. Or even a glance. We'd be happy that you still care-"

She slammed her hands on the table grabbed her back pack and left without laying an eye on any of us.

I sighed and hit my head on the table.

V put his hand on my back.

"You tried. That's all that matters."

We all watched her walk out of the room.

-

We sat on the roof awaiting for school to be over.

Once again, that incident ran through my head.