Prepare for War

J-hope POV

We didnt take the threat lightly. It was (Y/N)'s life on the line after all. She has an idea of what's going on but we never actually told her what was happening.

Rosalie had full control when the situation went down and we didnt want to scare her into doing something stupid. Even she agreed it was probably best but that didnt stop her from being curious.

We've been preparing the past couple of days for the next time Zackary comes back. Shes had one of us at her side at all times cause dont get me wrong, demon protection is great, but theirs no guarantee she wont turn on us.

However none of us have seen her. She wasnt with Namjoon like she was supposed to be. I dont blame him. I know how easily she can slip away, even with us angels. 

She hasnt left the house though. she said she didnt want t and we know Rosalie wouldnt make her go out there because she doesnt either.

I went up to look in her room. I doubted she was in there but when I opened the door she was sitting in front of her mirror. 

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?"

She flinched a little bit but then nodded.

"Yeah of course. Are you?"

I paused before answering. A little bit too long. She turned to me with small concern in her eyes.

"Hobi..?"

I smiled faintly.

"Yes, (Y/N) im okay."

She patted the floor beside her and I sat down with her.

"Its okay not to be okay."

I looked at her. She was smiling.

"I know. I wasnt okay for a while. With mom and Jackson and dad... how is he by the way?"

I tilted my head a little, resting it on my shoulder.

"He's okay. In the Bahamas, on a cruise, just kinda living."

She giggled a little.

"Good. That means he has no worries."

I looked at her.

"Wasnt."

She looked at me through the mirror.

"Hmm?"

"You said you werent okay. So what are you now?"

She smiled again.

"Safe."

My eyes narrowed a little. She read my expression and smiled down at her hands.

"I didnt feel safe or happy just being here at the house. When I met you guys everything changed. Yeah, I didt really like you guys for a little bit but i guess its because i hadnt really had anyone even give me so much as a good look before that. It was new and it felt weird. Before you guys i didnt really have a place. I wasnt happy or sad, I was just there you know? But you guys grew on me. You guys taught me that not everything was bad. That i had to see the positive side of most things. You guys make me feel okay. Happy."

She looked at me.

"You make me feel safe."

I sat up a little.

"Im not worried for whats to come because i know you guys are going to have my back. Im going to be okay as long as i have you."

I smiled at her.