The Meet Up

Hey!!!! oh god i cant believe its been two years holy crap! Thank you and i mean THANK YOU for your honest and patience. since im in quarantine im gonna update all of my stories more often. Again im so sorry or taking so long to update and thank you guys so much for the views!!! i love you all!!  Its going to be a short chapter so i can get back into the feel of things but i hope to be updating at least once or twice a week. Enjoy :))))

(Y/N) PoV

So many questions are running through my head. Things like who is Gabriel and why has he come. And God?? 

Geez things couldn't get any more confusing!

I hurry over to the park as fast as I could. They boys have to know i left by now. I wasn't exactly quiet when leaving after all.

As I approach the park, I see the man dressed in his suit. I scurry across the street, while looking both ways. My hands in my pockets and my hood over my head.

Now its time to figure out what this guy wants.

"Hello, (Y/N)."

"Gabriel... what is it you want?"

He turns around to face me, a grim look on his face.

"I thought It would've been clear I wanted you to come alone."

Shit, so I was right.

"Don't let them know you know."

He looked confused.

"They don't think I know they followed. Wasn't exactly quiet when leaving the house."

He shook his head in disbelief while making a notion for me to follow him.

"What exactly do you want?"

"I just want to talk to you for  bit."

"Bullshit I can hear your lie, what do you want?"

He stops dead in his tracks in front of the great oak tree.

"Through here. Your questions will be answered."

I scrunch my face up slightly, confused as to what he wants. His gaze shifts from me to the tree then back on me. Slowly, I walk to the tree and put my hand on it.

"What-"

My hand goes through, and the next thing i know, my whole body does.

I close my eyes. I don't want to see whats happening.

"It's okay. You can open, nothing here will hurt you.

Slowly I opened my eyes and see a beautiful white scenery.

"Whoa..."

I stood in awe. It was beautiful. I never knew this was here.

"Its a secret gateway to the other side."

My head immediately shoots over.

"The other side? You....you mean-?"

"That's the human term for it. It kinda stuck. Guess you can say its... Heavenly?"

He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I narrow mine. What the fuck is happening. He chuckles.

"Alright, lets go."

He starts walking, and for some odd reason I follow. Maybe because I'm not used to a place like this or Im not familiar with it.

Here we have a system. A place for everything and everything in its place."

"Okay lit, so its kinda like having a job but not."

"Its exactly like having a job but not. You see everyone here has one job. The big man himself, places them in their job based on how they lived. There's your heaven angels and your guardian angels."

"Heaven angels?"

He nods while pointing around.

"Heaven angels watch over the human population from up here, mapping out what a persons life is like and what they do. Once this is done they hand off the information to God and he assigns an angel to the person.

"Huh... so like you guys are basically travel workers who do nothing."

He sighed.

"A lot of things happen here that affect the human works and vise versa. We do work here to make sure human life runs more smoothly like it should and by working through natural selection, your work helps us."

Then I stopped.

"If its your guys job to make sure our life runs smoothly, explain my life."

He stopped dead in his tracks, but doesn't face me or speak.

"Hello? I'm talking to you-"

"(Y/N)?"

I whip around. My eyes grow wide and i stand in disbelief.

"Mom?!"

"Oh honey..."

She slowly walks to me. But then she stops.

"Its not Gabes fault your life is everywhere."

I squint slightly.

"What do you mean..."

"I'm not sure god even know the reason its acting up."

"Miss (Y/N) its okay. If she needs someone to blame it on, it can be me."

He clears his throat, trying to catch my attention. My eyes never leave my mother.

"God knew something was wrong. Something just didn't seem right. That's why he sent the 7 angels down to protect you."

I faced him.

"The boys? they're-"

"Yes. Well, kinda. Their angelic was reduced after the uh..."

I stared back and forth between him and my mom.

"The what..... The WHAT GABRIEL!"

"The accident."

Gabe and mom both stepped back.

"Good evening, (Y/N). Its good to finally meet you. I am God."

What.... GOD??!