Facing the Devil

ʰᵉʸ ᵍᵘʸˢ!! ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢˡᵒʷ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉˢ, ⁱᵐ ʷᵒʳᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁿᵗˡʸ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵃ ʲᵒᵇ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸʷʰᵉʳᵉ. ᵇᵘᵗ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ⁿᵒᵗ! ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ!! ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ ʷᵃˢ ʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵃˢ ⁱᵐ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵃʸ ᵗᵒ ʷᵒʳᵏ, ⁱ ʷᵒʳᵏ ᵗⁱˡˡ 9 ᵗᵒⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ʳⁱᵖ 💀 ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗ! ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ!!

While walking, Zack tried to create small talk.

"So tell me, Why the sudden change?"

"No change."

He glanced back at me.

"Not once for chatting huh?"

"Nah, just not one for chatting with you."

He chuckled.

"Ouch."

"Why is that funny?"

"You can really hurt and ego, you know that right, m'lady?"

I ignored his comment. We were walking up on two big doors. He grabbed the handles and pushed the door open.

I hesitated when stepping in. The room was huge. 

I took a deep breath

I took a deep breath. I noticed the throne at the end of the room.

"Wait here."

Zack walked back out the doors. Once he left, I felt a little less confident. Where are the boys?

I looked around the room, wandering a little bit. I began looking at the doors and the detail they had one them. They had engravings on them.

"Who has the nerve to grace my-"

I suddenly shoot around at the sudden voice in the room. When he notices who's in the room his eyes widen and he slowly sits in his chair.

"(Y/N)..."

"Lucifer."

"How are you alive?"

"Nice to see that's a main topic."

I started looking around the room again.

"Cozy little set up. A little cold but I guess people have their preferences."

"Might I ask what brings you here willingly?"

I suddenly got an urging feeling. 

"I'm here to make a deal."

He tilted his head in confusion.

"And why on earth would you think that's a good idea."

I decided to lie, maybe to flatter him into accepting the deal.