Subhanaka Allahumma wabihamdi ❤️🌹

Assalamualikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu.

Alhamdulilahi Rabil Alameen, For beginning this piece with a Salaam and ending it with a Salaam.

In all sincerity, I started this piece with the thought of Allah and Akhira only. Not to seek attention or get compliments.
Compliments are encouraging though.

A big Jazakumullahu khairan to every single one of you who took their time to go through this piece.

Writing this piece is one of the best things that has happened to me so far.

In the sense that I learnt a whole lot of new things be it in Hadith, Qur'an, Sunnah, Duniya, and so on.

Somethings I didn't even know existed before.

May Allah continue to help us all.

Main purpose of this piece was to impact knowledge in one way or the other, I pray it does somehow. Remember, Deen over Duniya always.
May Allah Make it easy for us.

Don't forget to Share to your friends and loved ones❤️💓

Jazakumullahu khairan ❤️💓

May Allah Make it easy for us all.

Lastly, Whoever says "Subhanaka Allahumma wa bihamdika, ash-hadu an laa ilaha ila anta, astagfirullah wa atubu ilaika"

"(O Allah, You are free from every imperfection, praise be to you. I testify that there is no true God except you, I ask your pardon and turn to you in repentance)"

In a gathering of remembrance, it will be like a seal to stamp it with, and he who says it in a gathering of vain talk, it will be an expiation for it.
[Nasaa'i]

May Allah forgive all our sins and pardon all our ill talks while writing and reading this piece.
Ameen.

Subhanaka Allahumma wa bihamdika, ash-hadu an laa ilaha ila anta, astagfirullah wa atubu ilaika😭💓❤️.

Ma'salam 🌹

Yhu_so_shy