12

Inayat's POV

The call to Adhaan (prayer) woke me up as I stretched to wave away the sleep luring around me.

My remaining Roomates had resumed late yesterday and now the room is fully occupied.

They are sisters, twin sisters who are both final year students. They also both study Biochemistry.

Their names are Hassanah and Husseinah. A little identical but the difference is somewhat clear on their faces. Such nice souls from what I have seen so far. To top it all, they are also hijabis.
A room filled with muslimahs and three hijabis.....
Yay❤️.... Sounds fun right?

I took a slight step down the bunk as I reached over to Hassanah. She occupied the bunk beneath me. While Husseinah occupied the up bunk with Aa'yat's below her.

I woke her up and she woke Husseinah almost immediately.
Minutes later, we were all awake as we performed our various duties and observed our salats.
We also helped each other with our memorizations and revisions.
Moreover,

عَنْ عُثْمَانَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ خَيْرُكُمْ مَنْ تَعَلَّمَ الْقُرْآنَ وَعَلَّمَهُ

Uthman bin Affan reported: The prophet peace and blessings of Allah be upon him said;  "The best of you are those who learn the Quran and teaches others."

4739 صحيح البخاري كتاب فضائل القرآن باب خيركم من تعلم القرآن وعلمه

Source: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al Bukhari.

But why didn't you wake up this sister??? Hassanah asked as she pointed towards Aa'yat.

I wanted to, but we had an issue the other day and I was warned not to interrupt her sleep ever again by her. I answered.

Oh, I see..... Husseinah cuts in.
Maybe she would perform it when she wakes before sunrise. She concluded.

It was 6:00am already and the sisters went back to bed since they wouldn't be having lectures till 2 in the afternoon.

Me being the me that I am and that I hardly go back to sleep after having woken up for prayers, I just climbed back up to my bed and continued watching episode 14 of my series memorist. My lecture time would Soon come up anyways.

I was so eager to find out who the Erazer was that I lost track of time. I saw Husseinah come down from where she was lying and went towards the utensils as if in search of breakfast.

I checked the time and It was 7:40 on the dot. I can't climb down now. I thought.
I needed to know the Erazer's identity as soon as possible so I just laied still as I watched.

Husseinah woke up Hassanah and together they started preparations for their breakfast and probably some other things I couldn't get a hold of.

Minutes later and a Salaam was heard. It was from Sabeerah.
She greeted with a salaam as she entered.

Good morning sisters.... She greeted everyone as she entered and they answered.
OMG!!! Twins..... How cute. You guys are pretty sisters. She commented as they both thanked her and smiled.

I rolled my eyes...... Woah, someone is early... I commented as she walked in.
Why are you here so early? I asked directly as she walked in.
The class isn't till 10am Madam. I added.

Is that your good morning??? She questioned jokingly.
Just say you are happy to see me this early. She teased.

Of course you know I am. I answered. I am just surprised you are here this early. I mentioned.