8

Aa'yat's POV

The chattering voices of my new roommate and her friend were making my head ache badly. I let out a soft moan of distress and later a yawn. I was finally awake now.

My roommate baded me goodbye and went out with her friend.
Now I am left alone to dwell in my thoughts.

I took out my phone and made a quick phone call to my uncle. I briefed him how my day went and how I was feeling right now, then called my mum too to find out how she was doing. As for my Dad, we hardly care about each other.

I took my new bucket and went downstairs to get water should in case I needed to do some businesses. There I washed my face, and also eased myself using the ground floor's toilet.

I looked at the time and it was past 5 in the evening. I feel so hungry I sighed. I have missed the taste of macdee and would really love to have a taste on my first day. It is the most common snack consumed by 90% of ABU students, if you really haven't tasted Macdee (Local burger), then I am sorry to say you aren't an official Abusite.
Macdee is best consumed and much tastier at nights to me. Besides, the sale of it mostly at night is what makes it more special.

I went straight to my locker and grabbed two sachets of caprisone, at least this would fill me a little before I head out later to get my dinner.

I took my phone and as usual went through all my feeds. The thought of the young lad Junaid I met today sent shives down my spine. Just the way he talks gives me goosebumps. I have a thing for innocent guys because they are easy to manipulate.
And I am the Queen of Manipulations!!
I love always being in control whenever love is concerned.

I should check him up online.... My subconscious thought.

Why the heck didn't I think of that? I queried as I smiled and chewed on my bottom lips slightly in thought.

What could be his username???.....  I added.

Junaid Auwal, Cute Junaid, Handsome me, it's Arabian, Iamsocute, Ladies men..... And so on I thought as I tried each names on all my platforms but all to no result. I even tried searching up his friend but also to no avail.

Why hasn't he even called me yet? I am always the one keeping guys waiting not vice versa.... I said rolling my eyes.

I love his manners though, he wouldn't even look at me. Other guys such as Munir and all my exes would have jumped at me first sight.

A little brief on how I met Munir.....
It all started from an IG dm, He had sent me a friend request and I accepted. We started chatting and things got interesting, he is really the friendly and lovely type I give him that. He came visiting me several times which I also did, and I accepted his offer when he asked me out.

I really thought it was really going to head somewhere but no matter how I tried, I couldn't love him. I couldn't love anyone but myself and still, I couldn't bare to be single. I wanted to be cared for by a Man, I wanted to have what all the girls of nowadays had. I just wanted to have it all. I am a very big social figure with 180k followers on IG, so pleasing the public was always my goal.

But this particular guy, this Junaid, I feel there is something more to it. There is something my heart wants and says. I think for the first time in my life, I really want something for real. I like him and love his attitude more.
Do shy guys really exist?
Do religious guys still exist?
Or is he just acting tough for the time being?
Well, that is for me to really find out because I find it weird for a guy to resist a lady. A lady like me at that.

______________________________________

It's past 8 now and my roommate and her friend haven't arrived back yet.
Maybe they got caught up on their chitchats and lost track of time. I thought

Well, that's none of my business and nothing for me to worry about.

I stood up and wore my clothes ready to go out for my dinner. Thank God she gave me the key before she left or else there would be no dinner for me I chuckled in my thoughts. I took my handy purse and my ID card in order to avoid any embarrassments by the Hostel securities.

I headed straight to where I normally get the best of the bests. The macdee joint at FSLT faculty of life sciences.

See you soon Allah's willing❤️💕

yhu_so_shy❤️