chapter nine: genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

"Aurora Amedeo, you better run."

"Uhhh, I'm just a hallucination. Your mind is playing tricks on you." 'Definitely not the best thing to say to someone who's mad at you' she thought, but this was Tony Stark. So, she didn't really care.

"I can see you, you're right in front of me." Tony said, rolling his eyes at the woman.

"Maybe you have a brain tumour and it's making you see things." She suggested, shrugging.

"My brain is perfect, thank you very much."

"Eh." She shrugged with one shoulder.

He gasped, placing his hand over his arc reactor in faux offence.

Rory had been on her couch, Bucky in her bedroom sleeping (loudly, might I add) when there was a knock on the door. She got up and opened the door to see a very unamused Anthony Edward Stark on her door step.

"I'll have you know my brain-" She cut him off.

"Blah blah blah you're a genius we know, Tony. Get on with it. Why are you here?" She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest (she seemed to be doing that a lot lately).

"You spent $30,000 on a credit card you stole from me." He raised a brow, unimpressed.

"Ah ah ah," She held up a finger, silencing the man, "I borrowed your card and merely forgot to give it back." She shrugged it off as if it was nothing.

He stood, eyes wide in disbelief at the younger woman in front of him.

"Plus! You're like, a millionaire. A couple thousand bucks won't hurt." She continued, waving her hands around for emphasis.

"Billionaire." He corrected.

"Yeah yeah, you're like a broken record. Going on and on 'Ooo I'm a billionaire I have so much money. I'm better than you'." Aurora spoke in a whiny, high pitched voice. Tony guessed it was supposed to be an impression of him.

"I do not sound like that." He huffed.

"I do not sound like that." She repeated, in a squeaky voice.

"Aurora I swear to Thor-"

"Anyways!" She spoke loudly cutting him of again. "If it's really such a big deal, you can have your card back."

"I'll be back to get it tomorrow, Pepper and I have a date tonight. I don't have time for your bullshit." Tony said, checking his phone.

"Right, okay. See you tomorrow Anthony." She smiled sarcastically.

"Don't call me An-" He was cut off by her door slamming shut right in his face. Leaving him stood in the hallway, staring blankly at the the space where she just stood.

Rory turned back into her apartment and run straight into something hard.

"Fuck sake Bucky! What did I tell you about sneaking up on me." She jumped, hand on her chest and staring up at the man who she had bumped into.

"Who was that?" He questioned, clearly curious and little anxious.

"Tony." She shrugged.

"Oh."

"Now, go back to sleep. And shut the bedroom door behind you, you snore like a chainsaw."

He rolled his eyes.

"I told you we shouldn't have taken the card." Nat said with a smug smirk.

"You're the one who spent most of the money!" Aurora exclaimed into the phone, hearing Nat's laugh from the other end of the line.

"Well, it was a lovely shopping trip."

"It was, wasn't it?"

soooo this is a filler chapter bc i wanted to update

you can see the dynamic between aurora and tony

so they obviously met on the Helicarrier when the whole loki business went down and they got along immediately because they're both sarcastic Italian little shits🤷🏻‍♀️

that's like.. it. that's the whole chapter

anyways

vote and comment :D

thanks for reading- k♡