75.

🤍Chris🤍

Y/N and I was on our way back home from the reception and I just kept looking over at her in awe as she was smiling big and talking about the wedding. "The reception was really pretty too and my dress I wore down the aisle had pockets" she said excitedly as I chuckled.

Every time she found out her dress had pockets it was the cutest thing she got excited over a dress with pockets. "Are you even listening or are you just smiling at me?" She asked as I chuckled. "I'm listening, you said your dress had pockets" I repeated "yeah I had fun" she said with a little smile looking out the window as we pulled up to the house.

I got out the car then went on her side of the car letting her out as she held the hem of her dress and took her veil out of her hair. I made sure her and her dress was fully out the car before closing it behind her. I unlocked the door for us then picked her up throwing her over my shoulders as she laughed.

I closed the door behind me with my foot and locked the door before taking her upstairs. I dropped her on the bed as she continued to laugh. I smiled and leaned down to kiss her lips. "I got you something" I started off standing up as she sat up smiling at me.
"What you get?" She asked as I handed her a wrapped box. "You didn't tell me we were doing gifts" she said as I chuckled. "Trust me it's a gift me and you can enjoy" I said with a sly smirk.

"What is it? Condoms?" She asked "nope open it" I said. "Is KY jelly for Sebastian?" She asked as I laughed. "Just open it". "Wait let me shower and get ready first before I open it" she said rushing towards the bathroom as I chuckled taking my suit jacket off.

I was getting ready in the other bathroom taking a shower and just freshening up for our party after the wedding reception which didn't consist of our parents or older family members. It just consisted close family our ages, friends, some people in the industry and co workers.

I finished brushing my teeth then placed some lotion on and started getting dressed. Once I was dressed I went back in the room Y/N and I share and walked into the bathroom seeing Y/N standing in the mirror curling her hair with her makeup done.

I just looked over her body as she a short black silk robe on that rose every time she moved her arms to curl her hair. I just sat back leaning on the sink watching her.

" what are you looking at?" She asked in a smile before looking down as I chuckled

" what are you looking at?" She asked in a smile before looking down as I chuckled. "I can't look at you?" I asked as I walked behind her and held her waist as she just smiled continuing to curl her hair.

I kissed her neck as she giggled "stop before I burn myself" she said in a laugh then pushed me off with her butt. "You keep doing that we won't be going anywhere" I warned as she laughed. "Chris move and go finish getting ready" she said in a giggle my hands just roamed to her butt as she just smiled showing her dimples. She then looked down shyly as I smiled at her shyness.

"I'm your husband now" I said in her ear as we both looked in the mirror smiling at each other. "Stop" she whined looking away. "Why are you so shy now?" I asked lifting her robe up some gripping her butt. "I'm not, I'm trying to curl my hair so we can leave" she lied as I chuckled continuing to kiss her neck and shoulders as she just cheesed.