79.

Third book? Also it's preview day for upcoming books I already gave y'all a snippet for the Johnny storm book so don't ask for another😭-Dajah💕

🤍Chris🤍

We were on our flight as Y/N was laying across the bed that was on the plane watching something on her phone. We were going to be on this flight for twenty hours and only two passed by. I slid in the bed next to Y/N as she placed her arm around me and I placed my head on her chest. "You alright?" She asked me "yeah what you watching.

"Defending Jacob and I got some words" she started off as I chuckled. "What?" I asked. "It's a good show" she stated. "Yeah but?" I questioned. "I'm only on episode five but your character is definitely going to jail right along with your son" she said making me laugh. "How?!" I asked. "Because if Jacob did kill the boy which it seems like he did then he's going and you got rid of the evidence which was the knife" she explained.

"Unless your character killed the boy" she brought up giving me a look. "No, unless" I started off. "I'm a fucking genius" she confidently said as I chuckled. "I'm going to explain to you why" she started off sitting up as I just laid back on the pillow watching her. "No his parents didn't know he was getting bullied" she said to herself as I chuckled.

"But your character could've seen Jacob getting bullied on the internet by the boy and your character killed the boy"  she started off "or or, you said you killed the boy because Jacob really did it. That's why you were on trial" she explained. "Right?" She asked "no" I said as we shared a laugh. "I know I'm right with at least one of my theories" she expressed pressing play on her phone laying back down.

Someone then started trying to FaceTime her as I laid back on her chest reading a book. "What Krystal?" She answered "guess what?" Krystal said excitedly "I thought everyone was going to leave me alone while I was on my honeymoon?"
Y/N asked as I chuckled. "You're so mean" I brought up.
"If you not getting dick just say that" Krystal said.
"You shut the hell up" Y/N said to Krystal as we all started laughing. "What you want Krystal?" Y/N asked.

"Someone from Beyoncé's team seen when Taylor and I were dancing on live to one of the songs off her "the gift" album and they want me to be apart of her upcoming visual album she's doing" Krystal explained. "Wow! Congratulations!" I said poking my head in the camera. "Thank you" she said as I looked at Y/N. "That's why you called me?" Y/N asked. "You're such a hater" I said.

"I'm just playing congratulations Krys!" Y/N said excitedly. "Okay that's all I had to say. DONT GET PREGNANT!" She yelled as Y/N immediately hung up on Krystal making me laugh. "I don't need any of that negative ass energy" She expressed making me laugh even more.

______________

We finally landed and it was so beautiful it was night time as we were being driven to the beach house. I grabbed Y/N's hand as she just smiled at me and laid her head on my shoulder. We finally got closer to the house.

 We finally got closer to the house