13.

🤍Y/N🤍

We were back in LA as I was now three months pregnant and I've been rocking spanks under all my clothes trying to flatten my growing belly. Chris and I decided to wait until after the baby was born and our house is ready to have a wedding.

Today we were going to break the news that I'm pregnant to the family since Chris's family was in town. Also I wanted to hurry up and break the news before my family wonder why my stomach looks fat in my maid of honor dress for aaliyah's Wedding. So We were having a little get together with our family and close friends at a small low key restaurant-bar.

Chris has been by my side through out this thing so far and I really appreciate it because my nerves get bad really quickly due to the past but he assured me every time that I am okay and calls the doctor every time to make sure everything is normal.

My symptoms are the same, morning sickness, mood swings, cravings but now my nipples are really tender. To the point to where I stopped Chris from even touching my chest. My hair was also growing like weeds so I was going to cut it short. Chris and I had a bet that if I cut some of it he believes it's going to be back at the length it was before I cut it and I believed it was going to be shorter so I was going to get some of it cut and we were going to start our bet.

My natural hair was out as I was getting ready by doing light make up. I placed my hair half up/half down

as Chris came in the bathroom with his shirt off

as Chris came in the bathroom with his shirt off. He touched my hair "last day with it like this say your last words" I said as he chuckled.

"You'll be back at the same length by August" he said making me giggle. "You ready?" He asked "I'm not scared but I'm uneasy especially how my father and brothers are going to take it" I admitted "why do you say that?" Chris asked. "Because He has this weird superstition about me along with out of all the girls he actually expected me to be gay and date a girl" i admitted as Chris laughed. "What?!" He asked "he wanted me to like girls so I don't have a baby" I said in a giggle.

"what the hell?" Chris asked in a laugh "I'm his daughter, he can't imagine me being with a guy and having sex. No guy wants to think their daughter is doing that"  I explained as Chris chuckled.

"You seen the way he was at the engagement he was boohooing the whole night" I said as Chris and I shared a laugh. I then proceeded to get dressed.