29.

You guys all three of my Chris evans books made it onto someone's TikTok and the TikTok got hella views‼️Idk who TikTok it is and ik you're reading this thank you and I love you guys🥰-Dajah💕

🤍Y/N🤍

Today Chris was going skydiving and I was in panic mode. He was getting dressed as I was sitting on the bed. "Chris" I started off as he sighed heavily. "I'm going Y/N, I'll be fine" he stated.

"You agreed to doing this?" I asked as he chuckled "yeah" he stated as I sighed. "Y/N I'm going to be fine" he assured coming over and kissing my head. "I'll send you pictures" he stated. "Love you" I said "I love you too, babe I'm coming back stop stressing" he said in a chuckle as I faintly smiled watching him go out the door. I started getting dressed and curled my hair up slipping on a pair of sandals.

I grabbed my phone wristlet and keys then got in the car going to meet up with Abriana and Aaliyah

I grabbed my phone wristlet and keys then got in the car going to meet up with Abriana and Aaliyah. To finish any last minute things for Aaliyah and Michael's wedding.

"What's up with you?" Aaliyah questioned as I tried on a pair of heels. "Chris is going skydiving and I'm worried" I admitted. "Girl let that man live if he want to jump out of a plane let him" Abriana stated.

"So if Jay going skydiving you wouldn't feel anything?" I asked "jay not going skydiving the fuck" she said as I giggled "it's not that I don't want him to have fun, he's literally jumping out of an airplane." I expressed placing the heels back in the box. "If you're this worried how come you didn't go with him?" Aaliyah asked trying to be funny.

"What I look like going sky diving?!" I asked as they laughed. "Chris is going to be alright trust me" Abriana stated as my phone started vibrating and I started getting text messages from Chris.

Fiancé🤍:

He texted pictures of himself in the plane as I "loved" the picture then frowned and I started lowkey panicking

"Aww you love him thats why you're panicking" Aaliyah said as I frowned and started crying. "Now this is just hormones" Abriana said rubbing my back. "You want some lunch?" Aaliyah questioned as I nodded. I paid for the shoes for the wedding and we went to a restaurant sitting outside underneath some umbrellas just talking about different things.