4.

This the last update leave me alone😭-Dajah💕

🤍Chris🤍

Y/N was asleep in my arms then all of a sudden she woke up running to the bathroom. I got up making sure she was okay. "Babe you need to go to the hospital or something" I said as she stood up rinsing her mouth out.

"Okay" she said throwing on a hoodie and a pair of leggings. I placed my hoodie on along with a hat

 I placed my hoodie on along with a hat

grabbing my keys and phone. "You want me to stop and get you some ginger-ale?" I asked as she nodded placing her hood on.

I got her a plastic bag just in case she had to throw up again. "Thank you baby" she thanked softly as I opened the passengers side of the car for her and she got in. I closed it running on the other side getting on the drivers side.

"Can you Buy me a donut too?" She questioned "if you got a bug or something babe you don't need to be eating that" I said as she sighed. "Can you just get the donut please?" She asked with a little aggravation in her voice. "No you not getting it, I'm getting you some crackers because you don't need any donuts" I simply stated pulling up in the gas station parking lot getting her some ginger-ale and a pack of saltine crackers.

I went back in the car giving it to her and driving off to the hospital. "Maybe I just need to set an appointment with my doctor" Y/N stated looking around at the cars In the parking lot of the hospital.

"Babe it's like six cars and they probably the employees, come on you've been throwing up for too long now" I said helping her get out the car.

We went up to the counter as they were asking her different questions like her name and any medications she was taking. They placed a wrist band on both our wrists with her name and date of birth on it before we went to go sit down.

There was like five other people in the waiting area with us. Y/N was eating her crackers  and drinking her ginger-ale as I took a cracker. "I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier babe I just really wanted a donut." She explained as I chuckled. "You okay" I said as she laid her head on me and I wrapped my arm around her as she went back to sleep.

Around 35 minutes later they called her last name and we got up going into triage. The nurse started checking her out along with her temperature and asking her questions.

"You said you've been experiencing headaches, nausea, vomiting and been gassy?" The nurse asked as Y/N nodded "she's been eating a lot more lately too." I added as Y/N gave me a look making the nurse giggle. "It's fine anything else?" The nurse asked "heartburn" she added as she nodded typing it up.

"When was your last menstrual?" The nurse questioned as Y/N started thinking but then shook her head. "I don't even know, I've been on and off with the birth control pills I have no clue" she admitted.

"So Ms. Y/L/N we're going to have you take a pregnancy test" the nurse started off. "A pregnancy test?!" Y/N asked as I was just standing there trying to process what the hell was going on.