59.

We reached 100K on this book 🥳-Dajah💕

🤍Chris🤍

We checked into our suite which was the Marc Anthony Villa at the Caesars palace in Las Vegas and it looked expensive but Mackie assured he got it. We settled in as I sat down drinking a beer talking to Anthony, Sebastian, Scott, Paul Rudd, and Chris (Pratt). Along with Y/N's brothers Noah and Jonathan, Abriana's husband Jay and Aaliyah's husband Michael.

"You ready to get married bro?" Chris asked me excitedly as I chuckled. "Yeah" I said. "It all goes downhill from there you two will tired of each other after a while" Jonathan stated as I chuckled "we already do. Let me tell you guys what she did" I started off as they chuckled.

"We haven't had sex since my birthday because she wanted to wait til our honeymoon night" I started off. "She let you come in this trip you know?" Sebastian stated as we all shared a laugh. "Yeah so right before she left this morning I was trying to at least get some head. She was saying no and when I thought she was going to give in because the sexual tension has been high between us, she blind folded me placed my AirPods in my ears playing Beyoncé." I started off.

"Ooooo" Mackie squealed as they were all smiling hard "she was feeling on me and I was happy then she stopped for too long. I took off my blindfolds and she left for her trip" I explained as they all started laughing.

"Didn't you guys wait months after she had the baby to have sex?" Paul questioned "yeah but she didn't tease me, sexual tension wasn't high. Right now she's being an ass" I simply stated making them laugh as I chuckled feeling my phone vibrate continuously until it stopped.

I pulled my phone out and seen like five text messages from Y/N. I automatically thought something happened to where she texted my back to back. I immediately opened our messages.

Fiancé❤️: I Landed..let me know
when you get where you at❤️

Me: ok, have fun❤️

Fiancé❤️: well since you
can't do anything...😌

Fiancé❤️: Attachment 1
Fiancé❤️: Attachment 2
Fiancé❤️: Attachment 3

Fiancé❤️: Love you be safe on
your trip stink stink🥰

I looked at the pictures of Y/N dressed up in Lingerie as I then immediately put my phone back in my pocket "Alright" I simply said to myself.

The thing was I didn't even want to have sex with anybody because I love Y/N, I'm in a relationship with her I just wanted to fuck her and she knows that

"What's up with you?" Mackie asked as I shook my head.
"Y/N is up to something" I stated making them laugh. "She just wants you to wait it out you got a week left" Scott stated. "She just sent me something, she's playing mind games" I said. "Don't fall for them, she's trying to see if you'll slip up" Mackie stated.