18.

🤍Y/N🤍

We made it back to the house as I got in the shower and sat on the bed on my phone. I was on my phone looking at the gender reveal video and just smiled to myself. Chris walked out the bathroom with his towel around his torso.

"Uh oh, big sexy" I stated making him look at me then he laughed as I just smiled. He sat on the side of the bed as I came behind him, showering him with affection. I placed my arms around him and kissed his neck. I rubbed his his back and shoulders softly as I continued kissing his neck.

He turned his head and placed his lips on mine as I kissed back slowly. "I pulled away as we just smiled at each other. "You had fun today?" He asked as I smiled and nodded "thank you baby" I thanked as we shared a kiss. "Is your dad okay?" Chris asked as I pulled away my arms from around him and he got up.

"I think he doesn't want us to have a baby" I said as Chris whipped his head around immediately like he was about to fuck someone up, making me giggle. "Why?" He questioned looking at me.

 "Why?" He questioned looking at me

as I bit the inside of my cheek. "Get dressed first I can't take you serious with your dick hanging, I really can't" I stated as he placed on a pair of basketball shorts. "No underwear?" I asked. "You don't even wear underwear" he simply said.

"Eww the attitude, and Because Im making it easier for you" I admitted "I'm making it easier for you too" he stated as he laid next to me and I was just sitting and making a stank face at him. "anyways" i said rolling my eyes playfully as he chuckled placing his hand on my thigh rubbing it softly with his thumb.

"When my mother was pregnant with me, my father would creep around and cheat on my mother, he had a girlfriend her whole entire pregnancy."  I started off as Chris scrunched his eyebrows. "Really?" He asked "why marry if he was just going to cheat?" Chris asked "I don't know that's just something we have to ask people who cheat in marriages" I simply stated.

"Cheating is already bad but while she was pregnant that's low." Chris admitted as I nodded. "Yeah even when I was like twenty one I was out one time with a boyfriend at the time and while we were out I seen my father with another woman" I admitted. "Did he see you?" Chris questioned. "Yeah and that's the last time I know of that he was cheating on my mother" I said as Chris looked at me kind of shocked then he shook his head.

"Did you tell your mother?" He questioned "he tried to bribe me but, I didn't want to be the one to cause the last straw, he's my father, that's not something I ever wanted to see, on top of that at the time I was being mistreated and cheated on." I admitted.

"I would've never thought they been through that" Chris said as i nodded slowly. "and from what he told my mother, he's always had this superstition that everything he put my mother through her pregnancy and marriage was going to happen to me because that's when he started cheating." I explained.

"So he thinks I'm going to cheat on you?" Chris asked as I nodded. " he likes you but he thinks that with every guy I'm dealing with is going to do that. He was always happy when something went wrong within my relationship" I admitted.

"That's the real reason he started crying at that dinner" I said in a giggle. "He only feels like that because he knows he did wrong by your mother" Chris said as I nodded. "People think I'm a daddy's girl and that me and him is so tight but We're really not I don't deal with him like that. I'm closer to my mother than my father because of how he deals and treats her." I expressed.

"But I didn't want to be the one to tell my mother because of how close we were, krystal was a kid still and I didn't want to watch everything fall apart or be blamed by my siblings for why our family was broken up"  I explained.

"Well it kind of defeats the purpose of telling her now since that was years ago" Chris said as I agreed. "And besides I don't think he's even doing it anymore" I said. "But if he is, now that we're all grown I would be by my mothers side 100 percent through out her divorce. Because you don't do that to a person. woman or man" I admitted as Chris agreed.

"It's not a good feeling at all, it actually wastes your time, all trust is gone immediately" chris admitted as I agreed. "I thought so highly of my father until I seen him with another woman and ever since then I always told myself I didn't want to be with a man like him" I expressed.

"And you shouldn't have too" Chris said as I faintly smiled "don't tell nobody I told you that" I said as we locked pinkies and laughed. We shared a kiss as I smiled. "Out of curiosity, What happened with your last relationship?" Chris asked as I giggled. "I was naive when I had all the signs in front of me" I admitted.

"We were okay and then he started cheating on me. I left, he apologized and we got back together but then it kept happening and I kept taking him back, then got pregnant." I started off

"He was so mean to me and I thought it was just tough love. Went through depression, had the miscarriage and it got worse. I tried to open up about my depression and he told me "he didn't want to hear none of that depressive shit"" I stated as Chris looked at me with disbelief as I just nodded.

"I'm sorry" he apologized as I shook my head. "I'm okay I'm over it now" I admitted. "Yeah but no one deserves that" Chris said as I just faintly smiled at him. "Did your brothers beat his ass?" Chris asked as I laughed "no Noah didn't know and Jonathan just knows about the miscarriage, Micheal got him one time though" I said as we shared a small laugh.

There was a knock at the door "we sleep!" I shouted as Chris and I shared a laugh. "Who is it?!" Chris shouted. "Scott!" We heard. "Come in" I said as Scott was covering his eyes as he was coming in. Chris threw a pillow at him making us laugh.

"I don't know you two could've been doing something, she's already pregnant" Scott stated as I giggled. "What's up?" I asked. "Karaoke tomorrow night?" He asked. "I'll watch" I said as Chris agreed. "Okay Good we leaving here at 7" he informed before he was about to walk out.

"THANK YOU AGAIN SCOTT!" I shouted "Muah" I stated blowing kissing as he chuckled. "You're welcome" he stated before going out the room as I just smiled.