20.

🤍Y/N🤍

Aaliyah and I were walking back into the house from the store with bags as we heard my father on the phone with someone. I grabbed Aaliyah's arm before she walked into the living room where he was in. "What?" Aaliyah whispered as I motioned her to be quiet.

"Sarah we're about to go out with the family what do you want?" We heard as Aaliyah and I looked at each other confused. "No everyone's either gone or outside" he stated "No she's outside with the boys" he Informed.

"I miss you too, as soon as I get back from Florida, I made a trip for us to come back out here it's beautiful" we over heard him say. "Jonathan wasn't taking care of you anyway so I'll take care of you" he simply stated as I just shook my head. "Sarah I'm not leaving my wife for you" he simply said as I took a deep breath trying not to cry.

"I love you but I can't do that I have a family and you were seeing Jonathan" he expressed as I just walked into the living room where he was at. "I got to call you back" he stated as he hung up and smiled at me "hey baby girl" he stated standing up opening his arms for me to hug him.

"You're fucked up" I simply stated "what are you talking about?" He asked trying to play dumb. "You are really fucked up" I said about to cry as he tried to bring me in for a hug but I stepped back. "It's not like that princess" he said as I shook my head. " I'm not a baby, and I'm not fucking stupid so stop acting like I am" I simply stated.

"Don't tell your mother" he said as I shook my head "I'm telling her" I simply stated about to walk away as he gripped my wrist. "If you tell her Don't expect me to walk you down the aisle or be in you or your child's life" he simply stated as I looked at him with so much hurt. "Keep your mouth closed" he said through his teeth with so much authority. "Fuck you" I simply stated as we heard everyone come in laughing from outside.

"What you two doing?" Abriana asked with a smile "no I was just telling her how proud I am of her and how beautiful she is" my father lied as he tried to hug and kiss my head. He pulled away and walked to my mother hugging and kissing her as I looked over at Aaliyah. "My mother and my father are staying here with the kids and Carly doesn't feel good" Chris informed as I nodded.

I looked at Aaliyah as she just nodded her head for us to go upstairs. "Give us a minute" Aaliyah stated as we went upstairs To her room and I immediately started crying. She wrapped her arms around me as I cried. "You got so much love from us you don't need his Y/N, even if I got to walk you down the aisle for your wedding myself" Aaliyah said as I cried feeling her rub my back.

"It's okay, you need to tell her. It's time" she said as I pulled away feeling her wipe my tears. "Let her Enjoy her vacation but tell her as soon as we get back your mother doesn't deserve that" she expressed as I nodded.

"And he doesn't deserve a great daughter like you either" Aaliyah said and smiled at me as I faintly smiled. She hugged me one last time before we went downstairs packing into cars to go do karaoke.

We walked in as they had different rooms set aside for different groups/parties of people.

I was about to walk into our karaoke room but Chris stopped me. "What's wrong? you were quiet the whole ride" he asked as I just shook my head. "I'll tell you later" I assured as he nodded and kissed my head before we walked in. Jonathan plopped down next to me on the sofa trying to start with me but I just sat there watching my parents on the sofa across from ours and how my father was chopping it up with my mother like he isn't doing her dirty.

"I'm going first" jonathan stated grabbing the mic as everyone shared a small laugh But I just sat there observing. Aaliyah looked at me "we going next" she mouthed as I just nodded. I knew she wanted me to loosen up and leave it alone for right now but this man is sitting here not only cheating on my mother with my brothers ex but say he's not dealing with me or my child if I tell my mother he's cheating.