27.

🤍Chris🤍

We finally came back from the emergency room as it was quiet. Y/N's left wrist was sprained so they wrapped it up with bandages, told her to put ice on it and take acetaminophen for the pain. They also did an ultrasound and everything was fine the baby. She was just up kicking around. Although I was pissed I wanted to make Y/N feel okay she was traumatized by this whole situation and not only that, she was trying to seriously kill him.

She placed a restraining order against him and also are in talks of taking him to court. Y/N just sat on the couch and started crying . "I never ever wanted you to see that side of me and I'm so sorry" she started off "she just kept picking and picking and I seen red" she said. "I'm sorry Chris I know you don't want to be in any of this drama and it's okay if you don't want to get married or be together" she started off about to take her ring off.

"What are you doing?" I asked "I'm handing you your ring back" she said "for what?" I asked in a chuckle. "You still want to be with me after this?" She asked as I smiled "yeah". "After the ghettoness I've just displayed you still want to be with me?" She asked as I chuckled. "Y/N you are YOU and that's why I love you. That wasn't you being ghetto that was you tired and fighting for someone you love" I said.

"I would hope to see you get like that if something goes on with our children" I stated making her giggle.

"There is literally nothing you can do to make me change my mind on marriage, besides cheating" I stated making her smile.

"Besides you know i like that aggressive side" I said as she smiled. "It's sexy, then your accent starts to get thicker, oh my God" I exaggerated making her giggle. "I'm so sorry I didn't even ask if you were okay" Y/N said. "Babe I'm fine, I want to make sure the baby is okay and the mother of my child and my wife is okay" I expressed as she smiled.

" I've been wanting to fuck up your father since the last incident" I said as she giggled. "Thank you Chris" I thanked. "You're welcome" I said kissing her head and holding her close.

"I'm hungry" Y/N expressed "I am too I thought we were going to go to bed hungry for a minute" he said as I giggled. "I want some five guys" she suggested. "Alright go change and we'll go" I said as she smiled and got up going upstairs to the room.

She came back down in a sweat shirt along with a pair of leggings and some slides.

"Sexy" I said as she giggled "what is so sexy about a pregnant woman?" She asked with her hands on her hips as I smiled

"Sexy" I said as she giggled "what is so sexy about a pregnant woman?" She asked with her hands on her hips as I smiled. "Because You are sexy and me knowing I got you pregnant is ten times sexier" I expressed as she giggled.

"It's sexy until my mood swings hit then you be ready to fight" She joked as I chuckled bringing her in for a hug. I rubbed her butt as she smiled and looked up at me.

"Hair cut tomorrow pretty eyes" She said as i sighed and she walked in front of me but I hit her butt

"Stop" she said in a giggle trying to hit me back "I'm hungry can we go?" She asked "alright" I said as I hit her butt again making her turn around and place her hand on her hips. "Okay I'm just joking" I said as we walked out the door and I felt her grab my ass.

"Really?" I asked as she giggled getting in on the SUV's Passenger side. We ordered our food and and went back to the house just eating in the drive way talking. "Mmmm this is so good!" Y/N said taking a bite out of her burger. "Are you still having heart burn? Because I got you a big thing of tums" I informed as she smiled. "Always looking out for a sista." She expressed making me chuckle.

"Is your wrist hurting?" I asked as she shook her head. "You want to talk about you beating Sarah's ass?" I asked looking over at her with a smirk as she covered her face. "Please don't" She asked as I chuckled. "You did more damage and you're the one pregnant" I stated as she giggled. "I hate getting like that" she admitted.

"I know but you did what you had to do" I said as she looked at me and we shared a laugh. "You can catch these hands too" she said as I looked at her and threw my straw wrapper at her "I can throw you" I said making her laugh.

"Despite everything that's happened, this was a nice day" she admitted with a smile as I smiled. "Happy Mother's Day" I stated as she smiled and kissed my cheek. "So am I getting any compensation for all that I did today?" I asked as she looked at me. "Um no sir not until you get a hair cut, your beard makes me giggle." She said.

"Now if you want some head" she started off then looked over at me with a smirk. "No because your beard tickles me" I stated. "Chris Imma fuck you up" she simply said as I continued laughing. "Now I'm not doing it because I just ate" she said then burped as I just chuckled.

"So it's a titanic kind of night?" I asked as she giggled "Yes jack it is" she said making me laugh. We finished eating then went in the house throwing our trash away and starting the movie turning out all the lights as Y/N and I were laying in the bed watching the movie.

"She could've let him on the door" Y/N simply said as the beginning started making me laugh. "We have this conversation every time we watch this damn movie" I said making her laugh. "Because she could have, she just chose not too" Y/N said.

"No she couldn't that door couldn't handle both their weight." I said. "Yes she could, google it" she stated "watch the movie" I said "because you know I'm right" she argued as I chuckled. "Okay so if we were in their situation what are we doing?" I asked.

"I don't know what you and rose doing but They ain't let black people on the titanic" she said as I laughed holding my chest with my hand. "If they did and we were in their position, what would you do?" I asked as she looked away from me "shit you freezing to death too" she said as I burst out into a laugh "I see where the love is" I said making her giggle.

"Chris you're a big man whether you know it or not, I weigh like a solid two fifty" she started off as I chuckled. "Why are you lying?!" I asked " a solid one sixty" she corrected as I chuckled. "So you're not going to save me?" I asked. "Bae listen, you're made out of complete muscle so we both going down on top of that I'm carrying a baby" she explained.

"You're not saving me" I stated in a laugh. "Or you lay flat on the door and I lay on top of you" she suggested. "The door is going to sink" I stated "exactly, because you're complete muscle" she said as I just hit her with a pillow and we shared a laughed.

"We're not going on a cruise anyway" I said "why not? I've never been on one" she asked "because things like the titanic, and that's what mostly white people do" I said making her laugh. "Jamal you don't like water?!" She asked as I chuckled. "Black people go on cruises too" she said in a giggle. "Yes but who's mostly on there?" I asked "you got a point but I got with you to also expand my horizon" she stated.

"We can go sky diving" I suggested "you can hang that shit up right now because I'm not doing that" she stated making me laugh. "I thought you were trying to expand your horizon?" I questioned. "Chris I'm not jumping out of a plane, I don't even like planes" she admitted.

"Well I'm going with Sebastian" I said "Anthony said no to it too? Didn't he?" She asked before letting out a small laugh. "I'm not letting you jump out of a plane" she simply said "I'm going this weekend and you can't stop me" I simply said looking at the tv screen as she sat up off my chest.

"Chris are you dead ass?" She questioned "yes" I said in a chuckle. "Chris don't play with me" She said. "I'm not kidding" I assured pulling up the reservations and tickets on my phone. "Chris I should punch you in the throat" she said pinching the bridge of her nose as I chuckled.

"Christopher" She started off continuing to pinch the bridge of her nose as i chuckled. "I'll be fine" I simply said as she just looked at me. "Don't talk to me" She simply said as I chuckled.