6.

A third book looking real bright for this series you guys are showing tf out with the reads, comments and the votes-Dajah💕

🤍Chris🤍

We went back to my place as we walked in and Y/N let her braids fall down her back to her butt as she took it down from the bun. "You know we're going to have to tell our family" I reminded in a chuckle. "Yeah I know but I didn't want to say it in front of Sarah and she start talking her shit and running her mouth on Twitter because right now I have a short fuse" Y/N admitted as I chuckled and she took off her heels.

"I know you got something sweet somewhere" she said as I chuckled "yeah its standing infront of you" I said as she just smiled "HaHa" She sarcastically stated as I chuckled getting her an ice cream sandwich from the freezer. "Can I get another one?" She asked. "No you just had dessert at the restaurant" I said as she took the ice cream from me.

"Your welcome" I said as she started eating her ice cream sandwich. "Thank you baby" she thanked with a smile and continued to eat it. She was eating as I wrapped my arms around her placing my hands on her butt gripping it lightly. "You want something?" She asked in the middle of stuffing her face as I chuckled and kissed her neck.

"I'm stuffing my face right now" she said in a giggle.
"You know I don't care" I said wrapping my arm around her legs and picking her up as she laughed and I ran upstairs. "Chris let me finish my ice cream first" she said through her laughs. "Wait can we have sex?" I asked still holding her over my shoulders.

"Yeah it d-" she started off as I dropped her on the bed making her laugh. "Chris" she said between her laugh and eating her last piece as I kissed her neck.
She was chewing and smiling as I chuckled "why are you smiling so hard?" I questioned then continued kissing her neck.

"Well the ice cream sandwich was good but I'm pregnant and I'm engaged to to you" she said with a big smile. She placed her hand behind my neck and I kissed her lips. I pulled away kissing her cheek And neck as I just laid there kissing the crook of her neck. She wrapped a leg around me "you going to be my hubby" she squealed as I chuckled.

I was letting her enjoy the moment because things been happening back to back and we haven't been really abled to take it all in and enjoy it. "I want to wait til I'm out my first trimester to tell anyone or start buying anything" she brought up as I sat up on my elbow to the side and looked at her.

"Why?" I asked "because that's the phase where miscarriages are more prominent than any other trimester and it's only three months" she said as I nodded. "You do know nothing is going to happen to this baby" I assured grabbing her hand as she nodded. "Yeah I'm just being cautious" she said.

"I want he or she to be happy, healthy and safe" She added looking at the ceiling as I faintly smiled and kissed her neck, laying my head back in the crook of her neck and placed my hand on her stomach. We both fell asleep.

Around 10 we both woke up and I moved my arm from across Y/N. We washed and did the rest of our hygiene routine as I showed Y/N my costars for "Defending Jacob".

"This is Jaeden" I started off "he is so adorable to me" Y/N cooed. "Can we adopt him?" She asked as I chuckled "I'm serious he's such a sweetheart" she expressed as I laughed. "No we can't adopt him" I said as she stuck out her bottom lip making me chuckle.

"So I'm assuming you want to come with me to get my nails done?" She asked. "Didn't you just get it done?!" I asked as she sighed "you got to get it done every two weeks" she said as I chuckled. "Get a nail artist to come" I suggested. "I'm trying to live as close to a normal life as possible" she stated.

"Yeah but let's be honest" I started off as she sighed "okay I'll call her" she stated getting up and going in the kitchen. I started looking at homes for Y/N, the baby and I then I started thinking of baby names then wandered into looking at baby clothes.