🥰Sneak peek🥰

You guys are Wild'n in my comments section💀 since y'all up This is a sneak peek to my new Johnny storm book I hope you like it, it's mad short just to piss y'all off🥰-Dajah💕

Fire and ice, somehow existing together without destroying each other. More proof that I belonged with him.
-Stephanie Meyer.

Y/N

We walked into the elevator as it closed and it was just us two. "You're so full of yourself now, can't nobody tell you shit but then you complain to my sister that you don't have anyone" Johnny brought up. "I'm full of myself?!" I asked then scoffed "yeah you are" he said as I turned towards him.

"First off I may want a guy in my life but I don't need one. I'm not complaining I'm lonely to anybody because I don't give a fuck whether I have a man or not, that's first and foremost" I said "Second no I'm not letting anybody tell me anything if I have certain standards for a man I shouldn't hear anything from anybody because those are MY standards." I said.

"and just because you don't meet the requirements and can't get into my panties doesn't mean the next man won't be abled too" I said just before the elevator doors opened and I walked out. "Wow you cut deep with that one" he sarcastically said following me. "Anyways it's probably just dust and cobwebs in your pussy because do you even get any play or pleasure?" he asked.

"Sir you have a bump on your dick as we speak don't play" i shot back getting my keys out of my purse hearing him chuckle. "You really don't want this to happen?" He asked motioning his hand between us with a smirk. "For what? nine times out of ten my vibrator can do more wonders than you ever can " I stated "damn that was really cold" he said as I shook my head "good night" I simply said "goodnight I don't get a kiss? I walked you to your door and gave you a good conversation" he expressed.

"No you gave me headache and stress" I said as he chuckled "you're not full of yourself" he said as I smiled "yeah I'm not taking back anything I said, I meant what I said and I'll most likely say it again" I said as he just chuckled and looked down. "And it's almost eleven at night so you're not coming in" I simply said.

"I'll see you tomorrow at Von Dooms space station" He said "Mhm good night" I stated "night" He said trying to go in for a kiss but I leaned back and nudged his head away "ugh as if" I stated then laughed going into my condo. "Okay Cher, make sure you lock your door" he said outside my door as I just playfully rolled my eyes and giggled.