25.

🤍Chris🤍

We made it back to the house as Y/N went immediately upstairs. I chuckled placing my keys on the island in the kitchen then started going upstairs in the process of taking my shirt off.

I walked into the room pulling my shirt over my head as
Y/N was across the bed knocked out. "What?" I asked myself looking around then looked at her. I don't know why women do this. she talks freaky, or puts out there she wants sex and when it's time she's sleep.

I just chuckled laying across the bed next to her rubbing her stomach until i fell asleep. Around five I woke up as Y/N continued to sleep. I started getting ready for Y/N's mother, Mother's Day dinner while I let Y/N sleep later. I got out the shower wrapping the towel around my torso going up to Y/N trying to wake her up.

She groaned "Chris just lay back down I don't want to go" She said in a tired voice not opening her eyes. "Babe you need to start getting ready" I stated rubbing her legs as she groaned. My hand went up her dress some rubbing her thighs. She peeked her eyes open and giggled pushing my hand away.

"Stop" she stated turning to lay her head back down. "Come on" I stated before rubbing my hands up her dress massaging her butt softly."get ready" I said in her ear as she groaned "Don't make me Do it Y/N"I warned. I moved Y/N on her back slowly removing her panties as she didn't budge.

I attached my lips to her clit as she squealed "okay!" She squealed as I grabbed her thighs continuing as she giggled "You're beard is ticklish" she squealed as I chuckled sucking on her clit going deeper.  and her giggles slowly turned into moans.  I got on my knees infront of her pulling her towards the edge of the bed placing her legs over my shoulders.

I flicked my tongue looking up at her as her eyes rolled back and she grabbed my hands that was holding her thighs.

"Chris" She moaned out trying to push my head away but I didn't budge. "Fuck" she moaned as her legs begun to shake. I spit on her clit and swirled my tongue around as she whined. I slowly stuck a finger in as her mouth dropped and she placed her arm over her face.

"Christopher okay!" She moaned as I started flicking her clit and thrusting my finger in and out of her slowly. I continued picking up the pace seeing her juices start to cover my finger.

I started curling my finger with every thrust as she moaned and gripped the comforter. I took my lips from her clit just curling my finger and thrusting into her as she rubbed my shoulder gripping it some with every curl.

"Oh my God" she whined as I smirked watching her toes curl. I started kissing and sucking on the inner part of her thighs as I continued to finger her. "You are so sexy" I groaned as she gasped watching herself squirt. "Are You up now?" I asked as she nodded. "You get on my nerves" she said with her hands over her face as I chuckled watching her get up.

She went in the bathroom and started playing music as she started getting ready. An hour later she was just now getting dressed after taking a shower, doing her hair and makeup. Her hair was full of curls as she slipped into to a green dress that made her dark skin glow even more.

 Her hair was full of curls as she slipped into to a green dress that made her dark skin glow even more