47.

I love messing with y'all💀-Dajah💕

🤍Chris🤍

It's been over two months since Y/N has had Christiana and tomorrow was thanksgiving. Y/N was either between the gym, the grocery store and the kitchen preparing for thanksgiving all week.

Y/N came into the house from the gym with her coat on and her body was honestly nice. The baby weight that she had in her stomach was gone, she's gotten a bit thicker but it looks sexy and it suits her body.

"Hey baby" Y/N said taking off her coat

"Hey" I said getting up kissing her lips holding her waist

"Hey" I said getting up kissing her lips holding her waist. "You look good" I admitted looking down at her body. "Right" she started off agreeing looking down at her body. "I got that Beyonce After the twins body look" she said as I chuckled.

"Where's Chrissy?" She asked "she's taking a nap. "She's straight? Or is she about to wake up?" She asked "she just laid down" I stated.

"Okay I'm going to take a shower prep the rest of this food for tomorrow and I'll be done for today" She started off "you just got done working out sit down for a minute" I said "but babe we got family coming out for tomorrow, I got to make sure everything is finished" She explained.

"Sit down and relax it's 11 thirty in the morning, we'll get it done" I assured as she sighed "go take a shower" I said as she faintly smiled and went upstairs. My phone started ringing as I seen Mackie trying to call me I answered it immediately.

"Hey" he stated "what's up?" I asked starting to set up the kids table for tomorrow to help Get things together so Y/N didn't stress. "What you two doing tomorrow?" He asked as I chuckled "thanksgiving is at our place" I said.

"Can I slide through?" He asked "I fucking knew it" I said as we started laughing. "the kids with their mother this thanksgiving, I still gotta eat" he said as we continued laughing. "I'll ask Y/N but I'm sure she's going to say yes" I said. "Look before you tie the knot with her you need to ask her an important question and you have to wait for her response. If she says the wrong thing you might want to reconsider marrying her" he said as I chuckled.

"Ask her if you were moving weight what would she do?" He stated "drugs?" I asked "yes Jamal. drugs" he stated as we shared a laugh. "I got you, I'll ask her tomorrow when you're here" I said as we made a deal talked someone then hung up.

About thirty minutes later she came back downstairs dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top she sat next to me as I placed my arms over her shoulders bringing her in.

"Anthony wants to know if he can come over tomorrow for dinner" I brought up "Babe I don't care it's thanksgiving.it's time for friends and family anyway" she said about to get up but I pulled her back on the couch making her giggle.

"Tomorrow New England play Dallas" I brought up as she rolled her eyes. "We dog walking New England period" she said shaking her head. "Dallas is five to five that's bad" I argued. "Okay but when we beat you it'll six to five" she said.

"Your star quarterback is down and your team is struggling" I added. "And once again your team will be there to cheat Huh?" She asked. "There's no need to cheat when the team is already weak" I said.
"Let's not go there chris, I promise I'll make you starve tomorrow" she said as I laughed.

"We got this win in the bag against the cowgirls" I simply said. "Yet the star player your team best friends are the ref's every game" she stated getting up going in the kitchen as I followed.

"Babe it's okay" I started off grabbing her hand "every team goes through it's ups and downs" I started then made a face

"in Dallas case more downs than ups but that's okay too" I assured as she started laughing and pushed me away. "As long as they do their best" I stated. "Fuck you" she simply said leaning on the counter as I chuckled going in the fridge to get a beer.

"If a murderer, a cheater and a liar walked into the bar you already know it's the patriots walking in" she said as I stood there trying not to chuckle. "You're fucked up for that one" I said as she giggled washing her hands. "Don't start with me then" she simply stated. "New England is winning tomorrow I'm done with the conversation... y'all haven't been to the Super Bowl since 1996 we were like around twelve we're in our thirties now" I simply said taking a swig from my beer as she giggled.

"Is it crack? Is it crack you smoke?" She asked as I laughed. "You know you put more energy into hating on my team than supporting yours.. that means deep down you a cowboys fan" she said to me then shrug walking around me starting to prep the food.

"We'll see, hell the next time they'll step foot into the Super Bowl, Peanut is going to be off to college" I said making her giggle. "Leave me alone fuck cheating ass New England i said what I said" she simply said as I chuckled. "You the one who's low key a fan, a bandwagon" I said making her giggle.

"Chris leave me alone I would hop on the bandwagon with the Broncos or the giants before New England" she expressed as I made a face "the giants?" I asked. "You mean the team where all the good players left? You mean last Super Bowl was 2012?" He asked.

"You talking mad reckless when Giants beat New England's ass both 2012 and 2008" she said "by how many points?" I asked "it doesn't matter" she said shaking her head "okay but what year is it now?" I asked "it doesn't matter Christopher the patriots still lost" she said then laughed. "Your star player deals with Trump" she said "alright I'm done" I said.

"Yeah" she said as I chuckled watching her prep the food and just talking to her coming up with a bet. "If Dallas wins tomorrow I'll give you ten dollars if patriots win I'll lick whipped cream off your boobs" I said drinking my drink and turned about to walk out the kitchen as she burst out laughing.

"You said that like it was nothing" she said as I chuckled. "Deal?" I asked "that's not a deal the fuck is ten dollars?!" She asked. "Twenty" I said as she giggled "I don't want no money." She said.

"If I win, I want you to get naked" she started off as I smirked "and jump butt ass naked into the pool" she bet as I chuckled and we shook hands. "I think I might put sprinkles on the whipped cream too" I added making her giggle and push me away.