❤️Preview for Bucky Book❤️

Y/N

We made it back to the house at almost midnight as the boys and Sam went upstairs to get ready for bed. Bucky and I were walking to the front door. "Although Sam was there, I actually had fun" Bucky said which made me smile I would've never thought I would hear that from Bucky Barnes with the stories I used to hear about him.

"I'm glad you did, you seemed like you did" I said with a smile. "The boys looked like they enjoyed you too" I brought up "yeah, I enjoyed them as well" he said making me smile. We soon turned to face each other as he looked down at me "you don't have to stay in a hotel" I assured. "I know but Sam is already being over dramatic about us even talking to each other" he brought up as I giggled.

"He's over dramatic about everything" I admitted "he IS" Bucky agreed making me giggle. "Get your stuff and I'll drop you off at your hotel" I said. "You should bring a bag" Bucky said as I smiled. "I'm not staying" I said. "I bet you will" Bucky challenged with a smile. "Your charms won't work on me" I admitted as he chuckled and we walked into the house.

He got his bag as I turned out all the lights and locked up heading out with Bucky. I got in the drivers seat of the car as Bucky got in next to me on the passengers side. "Do you have a specific hotel in mind?" I asked starting the car then looked over at him as he just shook his head. I drove as we talked about different things. I finally pulled into a parking space at the "Holiday Inn". I was about to turn the car off but Bucky spoke up.

"You want to get a midnight snack?" He asked looking over at me "it's on me" he added making me just smile. "Your flight-" I started off. "Is tomorrow night" he stated as I just looked at him and playfully rolled my eyes placing the car in reverse.
"Thank you" he thanked with a big smile. I finally picked a nice small restaurant that was open late. We got seated immediately as Bucky was looking at the chocolate molten lava cake with ice cream. Mean while I was looking at beignets.

Our waiter came getting our drinks which we both ordered waters and then our desserts. "Thank you" I thanked the man as he took our menus. "What do I have to say to get you to stay the night?" Bucky asked as I giggled. "I don't know but if I stay there's not going to be much talking" I said as he let out a sly smirk. "Because I will be sleeping" I added as we shared a laugh.

"Plus Sam will know and then he'll start asking hella questions about that" I said. "Maybe next time then" he said Which made me smile. "I promise next time if you're staying at a hotel I'll stay with you for the night" I promised. "Are You serious or when the time comes you'd get scared and back out?" Bucky asked with a smirk drinking his water. "When have I ever been scared?" I asked as he chuckled. "Imma hold you to that" he said making me giggle. "Don't you back out when I do show up" I said making him chuckle.