What do you want

(Byakuya POV)

I cursed under my breath. Of course I didn't want to see anything in the bathhouse but I was starting to regret the decision of not even putting an audio recorder in there. Only Naegi and Kirigiri were in there, I know because I saw everyone else leave on the cameras, and I'm sure they were planning something. I leaned back on the black and white chair. I really didn't have anything to worry about. They had already fallen deep into despair there was almost no way out. Though Naegi worried me a bit. Even though he was an airhead he had a certain hope around him that could be dangerous to me. 

I watched on the cameras as Naegi and Kirigiri left the bathhouse. I looked away from the cameras and picked up a book. I was re-reading The Outsiders. Even though the library was big you would have to re-read some books eventually. I had of course read this book several times before I even got to Hope's Peak because of how highly regarded this book is. (If you hadn't read this book yet, I suggested you read it after Middle School. Cause that's when most schools do assignments on those books and it's hard to make predictions when you know what's gonna happen.)

Someone was knocked on the door. I walked over to it and opened up. Outside stood Toko. (Haha you thought it was Makoto)

"What do you want." Byakuya

"I-I need to tell you what the others are planning d-duh......" Toko

(Gasp face emoji)

I opened the door and let Fukawa in. She started working  for me after Taeko's execution when I revealed myself to her. She still wants to do everything to gain my favor. She still had a fantasy that I would fall for her, though lately she didn't see as head over heels as she used to be. I sat down in the chair.

"So what are they planning." Byakuya

She didn't speak for a minute.

"Spit it out already." Byakuya

"W-well they're gonna try and get N-naegi to get information from you." Toko

She blurted out quickly.

"Pfft- Naegi why him." Byakuya 

"K-kirigiri thought he'd be the least suspicious." Toko

"Of course this would be her idea. Though theirs probably more to it." Byakuya

"Well what are you gonna do?" Toko

I got up and placed the book on the bookshelf in the mastermind room.

"I guess I'll play along then." Byakuya

"B-but master-" Toko

"Shut up I know what I'm doing." Byakuya

That seemed to shut her up. 

"Y-yes master." Toko

And with that Fukawa left. I sighed and turned back to the cameras. Kirigiri still had a blanket covering her cameras so I couldn't see in her room. Everyone else was just sitting around in their rooms, wallowing in despair. I checked on Naegi's room camera. What was he doing? He was laying in bed but he looked sickly. Had his fever come back. A few days before Makoto had had a terrible fever. I was unsure what to do. I sat down and made Monokuma go to the nurse's office and get tylenol. I then had him pop into Naegi's room. He jumped a little when he saw Monokuma appear.

"What are you doing here?!" Makoto

"Just take it." Monokuma

I had him place the tylenol on his bed and then pop away. Naegi looked confused until he picked up the bottle and saw what it was. He looked up at the camera.

"Um t-thank you Togami." Makoto

I looked away from the cameras and blushed slightly. 

"W-what did I do that for." Byakuya

It's not my business whether he's sick or not.

What is happening!?!

*Authors note 

I kinda made the Toko decision while writing this. I realized I wanted Byakuya to be aware of the plan. I really like Toko and especially love Tokomaru but for this I'm gonna make her work for the mastermind.