An exception

Ok just. (Ohmygod from Legally Blonde starts playing) OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!!

 (Ohmygod from Legally Blonde starts playing) OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!!

Why am I number 2 in Naegami!?!? Ack thank you guys. I promise ima keep writing and make these stories better to live up to all your expectations. Wow I sound like Taka lol. Anyways sorry I'm really happy just thank you.

(Makoto's POV)

It had been five days since our last trial and my arm was already healed with only a tiny bruise on it. It was crazy how fast it had healed but Togami must have had a lot of resources. I thought about a conversation I had with the others on the second day.

"I-I think we can trust him." Makoto

"Makoto you can't be serious!!" Aoi

"Y-y-yeah he's a murderer." Toko

"But guys I mean, he took care of me when I hurt myself." Makoto

"He said himself he didn't want another suicide." Yasuhiro

"Yes but he actually seemed like he wanted to help!" Makoto

"Guys could I talk to Makoto alone please." Kyoko

Everyone else left until only Kyoko and I remained.

"Makoto you can't let him get to you like this." Kyoko

"Kyoko he's not I promis-" Makoto

"Makoto you are being way to trusting all because of your feelings!" Kyoko

"What! Kyoko I don't still like him any-" Makoto

"Of course you do Makoto, if not you wouldn't be insisting he was good." Kyoko

"But he helped me and-" Makoto

"Makoto!" Kyoko

I flinched. I walked past her and started to walk back to my room.

"Wait Makoto I'm sorry." Kyoko

I had ignored her for the rest of the days. Now I was just laying in bed a few hours after the nighttime announcement had gone off but I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about Komaru and my family, about how they were all dead. I got out of bed and decided to take a walk. Without thinking I walked all the way upstairs to the garden. I crumpled down against the shed and hugged my knees crying. I missed them, I missed them all so much. I was crying so much I hadn't even heard the footsteps come up to me.

"Are you ok??" ???

I looked up and through my tears I saw Togami. I started to squirm away from him.

"Wait no please don't be afraid, I won't hurt you." Byakuya

"W-why should I trust you?" Makoto 

(ROLE CREDITS *anyone know Cinema Sins?*)

Togami just sighed and sat down next to me.

"Makoto.......I...." Byakuya

It wasn't a slip up this time. I knew he had meant to say my name.

"....all of my family is.....d-dead....I-I-I just..." Makoto

I broke down crying again. I felt him put an arm around me and I leaned into him. I really didn't know how to feel about him but right now I needed comfort. We sat there for a few minutes in silence, with only my sobs breaking it. After that I started to calm down. Togami spoke quietly.

"Your sister's alive." Byakuya

"Huh?" Makoto

Togami squirmed a little.

"I'm unsure about your parents but I know for a fact your sister is still alive." Byakuya

He looked down at me.

"In Towa city she's being kept prisoner." Byakuya

"W-why are you telling me?" Makoto

Togami went silent. I looked away from him.

"I don't understand you." Makoto

He looked at me confused.

"All this time you've been cold and cruel, making us fall deeper and deeper into despair. But when you're with me you're sometimes just.......nicer." Makoto

I looked straight ahead and hoped he couldn't see the tiny bit of blush that was creeping up my face. Togami turned my head to face him. I stared into his blue eyes. 

"Well Makoto Naegi, you are an exception." Byakuya

Togami put his hand on my cheek making me blush a little bit. He then leaned down and kissed the top of my head making my entire face red.

"I'm sorry I know how confused you must be feeling right now. I have so many memories of you from school but I know that all of those are gone now. I'm sorry Makoto." Byakuya

He was right, I wasn't sure exactly what to think but I knew that right now I wanted to stay by him. I rested my head on his shoulder and I felt him smile. He pulled me into a hug. I hugged back. We sat like that for a few minutes. Then I felt him start to get up. I looked up to see him starting to walk towards the exit.

"W-wait." Makoto

I grasped the back of his shirt. He turned around to look at me. I was still red.

"P-please don't go." Makoto

He knelt down besides me. 

"Would you like me to get a blanket?" Byakuya

"N-no it's fine I.....I just don't want to be alone." Makoto

With that he put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. With the comfort of Togami no Byakuya next to me I had no trouble falling asleep.

(No POV)

Both of the boys fell asleep in each other's arms. Neither of them noticing the light on the security camera was still on.

*authors note 

Y-yeah just ignore that last part. Um no need to spoil this nice moment with a cliffhanger.