Rescue Mission

TW: violence

(Byakuya's POV) 

It had been three days since they had taken Makoto and me and Kyoko had been working on a plan. I hadn't been let back in the mastermind room so I had no idea what had happened to Makoto besides the nighttime announcements every evening. I hated it. After the first night it was just Makoto sitting in a corner crying but every other night it was just the same clip playing over and over again. I wish I could see him again. That would all change today. I sat on the opposite side of the dining hall from the others. 

"Why can't you just freaking leave us alone man!!" Yasuhiro

This was the signal for us to start moving out. I walked towards them.

"Oh really? Make me leave." Byakuya

Kyoko got up and punched me in the stomach. Of course this was a light punch but I made it sound like it hurt. I fell to the ground clasping the USB she gave back to me as she punched me. 

"Get out of here Togami." Kyoko

I got up and limped away. I got back to my room and shut the door. I quickly walked over to the camera and placed the USB inside shutting the camera down. I turned over to the monitors where a familiar face popped up.

"Hello old friend" Byakuya

"Hello Byakuya!" ???

I stared at Chihiro Fujisaki's A.I. Most commonly known as Alter Ego.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

(I'm referring to Alter Ego as he)

During Alter Ego's execution I didn't destroy all of Alter Ego, just the computer he was on. I knew that he might be useful later. And I was right of course. If I hadn't kept Alter Ego I would have had to crush Makoto. I was only able to upload Alter Ego just before Makoto was crushed because I couldn't have anyone notice me plugging his USB in. Now Alter Ego was in front of me again. 

"I'm ready to help Byakuya." Alter Ego

"That's great Alter Ego, you know what to do right?" Byakuya

"Yes I understand." Alter Ego

"Thank you Alter Ego." Byakuya

"Of course. I'd do anything to help all of you, especially Makoto." Alter Ego

I nodded and walked to the door and picked up a wooden baseball bat. I then walked out of my room and walked to the mastermind room. While I walked there all the cameras were turning off thanks to Alter Ego. As I got to the room I stood next to the door waiting. Suddenly one of the men in the black suits burst open the door but I was ready. I moved swiftly and hit him over the head with the baseball bat. He fell to the floor with a crunch. Then another ran out of the room but this time he was ready. As I swung the bat he grabbed the bat and pushed me back. I fell backwards.

"What do you think you're trying to do?" Man 2

"Idk. Maybe trying to distract you." Byakuya

"What?" Man 2

Suddenly the man yelled in pain and fell to the ground.

"What's up b!tches!!!" Syo

Genocide Syo had stabbed the man in the back with her scissors.

"Took you long enough." Byakuya

"We couldn't leave till we knew the cameras were down." Kyoko

"Well come on we need to tie them up. They're not dead." Aoi

All of us gathered in front of the room.

"Good idea. Aoi go get some rope. Syo and Yasuhiro, keep watch over these guys while Kyoko and I try to find where Makoto is." Byakuya

"Got it." Aoi

None of them minded that I now called them all by their first names. Kyoko and I ran into the mastermind room. I quickly walked over to the cameras. 

"Alter Ego can you pull up Makoto's camera?" Byakuya

"Easy." Alter Ego

Across all of the screens showed Makoto in the cell facing a corner. 

"He is being kept in a room under the school. If you ride the trial elevator down but don't get out, then it will move to the side going to a hall. Down the hall in one of the rooms is where Makoto is being held." Alter Ego

"Thank you Alter Ego." Byakuya

I looked at Kyoko.

"Are you sure you want to go down there alone?" Kyoko

"Yes I can take my father. I also need you guys to get ready in case more men come to get us." Byakuya

Kyoko nodded.

"Good luck." Kyoko

I grabbed my bat and headed towards the elevator.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

I stepped out of the elevator holding the bat, waiting to be attacked but no one came out to stop me. I walked down the hall with a bunch of rooms. All of them had a window on the door that was a one way mirror. I glanced through all of them, not seeing Makoto anywhere. Finally I reached a door at the end of the hall. I looked inside and could see Makoto sitting. I quickly opened the door and hurried inside. 

"Makoto are you alright!?" Byakuya

He didn't look up, he just kept sitting there. I dropped my bat and ran over to him.

"Makoto please answer me!!" Byakuya

"G-g-get away from me!!" Makoto

He looked at me frightened.

"Makoto please we need to get out of here." Byakuya

I grabbed his arm.

"Don't touch me!!" Makoto

He yanked his arm away

"M-Makoto whats wrong!?" Byakuya

That's when I was hit on the back of my head. I crumpled to the ground. The last thing I saw was my father standing over me with a baseball bat.

"It's called despair." Kijo

And then I blacked out.

*Authors note

Byakuya's mind: hehe I'm in danger

Honestly Alter Ego is definitely one of my favorite characters. During Alter Ego's execution I was crushed!!!!

...........God f~cking damm it I didn't mean for that pun. 

Anyway I'm glad I brought them back. FRIENDSHIP FOR THE WIN!!!!