Thank You Togami

(Makoto POV)

"Um t-thank you Togami." Makoto

I was confused why he gave me the tylenol. I checked the label to see how much I was supposed to take. 

"Huh." Makoto

Looking at the label I noticed that it was bubblegum flavored kids Tylenol. This.....this was actually the only kind of medicine I liked. (I honestly only like the grape flavored kids Tylenol but since I'm older now I can't have it anymore but I think Makoto would still love the flavor.)

I made sure I had the right measurement and poured it into the lid. Just as I was about to take it I stopped and thought about it. How do I know this isn't poison? Thinking back to what Kyoko said, I'm kind of a threat to Togami. So why would he give something to help me? I stared at the lid and thought for a bit. Well if it is poison at least I won't have to pretend to become friends with my ex crush. And with that I drank the tylenol. I knew Tylenol took a bit to work so I just laid down in bed. 

—————————————————————————————————————

"Morning Makoto." Aoi

"Ah good morning Aoi." Makoto

I had just walked into the dinning hall for our morning meeting. In there was Aoi, Yasuhiro, Toko, and Kyoko.

"You look better than yesterday Makoto." Kyoko

"Yeah I was feeling kinda sick again but-" Makoto

I don't know why but I didn't want to tell them about what Byakuya did.

"But then I got some tylenol from the nurses office and now I feel better." Makoto

Kyoko knew I was hiding something but didn't say anything.

"Glad you're feeling better." Yasuhiro

"Y-you didn't know he was sick." Toko

"Hey I did know. I predicted that Makoto would be sick after the 6th class trial." Yasuhiro

"T-thats a lie." Toko (KokichiKokichiKokichiKokichiKokichiKokichiKokichi)

"Please stop fighting." Kyoko

"Yeah guys." Aoi

"S-s-shut up you ugly cow!" Toko

And with that Hina and Toko started fighting. Trading insults with each other.

"Guys please stop, this didn't end well last time." Makoto

I stepped in between the two girls hoping that nobody ends up injured this time. Hina sighed.

"Fine Makoto." Aoi

"F-f-fine." Toko

I smiled. I didn't like it when people got hurt. Kyoko whispered to me.

"Thank we have to stick together if we want to bring down Togami." Kyoko

I still felt a little uncomfortable with the whole taking Togami down from the inside plan but I said I'd try my best.

—————————————————————————————————————

I sat on my bed thinking. What would be the best way to approach Togami? I can't do anything to make him suspicious but anything I say could be taken the wrong way. I put my head in my hands. Suddenly Monokuma popped into my room.

"Naegi I want to speak with you in the masterminds room." Byakuma (Monokuma with Byakuya's voice)

"Come here immediately." Byakuma

With that he went away.

...........That was easy

*authors note
Hey some of this might take a bit to come out cause I realized even though I know the general story I don't have a clear outline. So I'll need to make a clearer outline first