The Gallery

TW: Self harm, Emotional breakdown, mention of blood

(Makoto POV) 

I slowly opened the door. 

"Sayori?" 

Ok I'm sorry I can't help it. Yup that's the joke I'm making before writing angst so weeeeeeee. I honestly don't think I wrote this to good but I hope you slightly  "enjoy" (edit: I'm currently listening to "Loud" from Matilda while editing this so this will be an experience.)

"W-what?" Makoto

Inside was a gallery, on display were pictures of all of us. All 15 students in Hope's Peak. Sayaka, Junko, Leon, Chihiro, Mondo, Taka, Hifumi, Celeste, Sakura, and the rest of us. (Remember in this AU Mukuro didn't go to Hope's Peak) There were gruesome pictures of all the murders and executions. The pictures of us were school pictures and from the door to the end of the room they were in order of who had died. Underneath the pictures there was also a description of what our executions were or would have been. I started freaking out. The pictures were giving me flashbacks. I ran to the back of the room and found my picture. Underneath where the execution should have been written was missing. So were the ones for Kyoko, Toko, Yasuhiro and Aoi. I was hyperventilating. Did this mean our executions were still planned??? I heard footsteps running in the gym so I ran to the door and turned the lock. I couldn't have people around right now. The door rattled.

"Makoto let us in." Aoi

"Makoto please open the door." Kyoko

"J-just leave me alone!" Makoto

I didn't want to see any of them right now. I didn't want them to tell me to calm down. I looked to my right and saw the photo of Sayaka and my heart stopped. In one photo she was normal and in the next it was a picture of her murder. I kept thinking about discovering her body. Her back to the wall in a pool of blood. A knife buried into her stomach. I could have saved her, I could have made sure she was safe and hadn't felt the need to murder anyone. I could feel tears in my eyes. I told her that everything would be alright and no one would die. Next to her picture were pictures from the motive videos. I saw a picture of mom and dad and Komaru. I felt like I couldn't breath. I didn't know if they were alive, they were most likely dead. I could still here Hina and Kyoko outside the door.

"I don't know I can't find the key." Kyoko

"Makoto can you hear us?" Aoi

"Makoto I know it's terrible I-.......I've seen Sakura's one." Aoi

"Makoto please open the door." Kyoko

I covered my ears not wanting to hear any of it and walked backwards until I accidentally hit a button. Suddenly the room got worse. While all the photos were on one side of the wall the other side started changing images. It was a screen. I gasped. Now on that screen the image that showed were images of all the bodies. The ones of the victims and the blackeneds. Leon's body was terribly bruised and in some places had baseballs digging into his skin. Celeste barely had anything left her body burned and mangled. Mondo was just a box of butter. I could clearly see the aftermath of all their executions. All the victims body's still had wounds from their murders and they were all right here on full display.

I couldn't take it. I felt so sick. This room, this room felt like torture. I started slamming my arm into the wall where Sayaka's body was being showed. It felt like the only way to deal with this was through pain. I slammed my arm again and again. It was my fault so many had died. *bang* I could have prevented so many deaths. *bang* I-I should be dead instead of them. *bang bang bang* 

"Makoto! Makoto are you ok what's going on!?!?" Aoi

I felt searing pain in my arm. I think it might have been broken. I could barely move it. I slumped and slid down the wall. Just like Sayaka had then and I was doing now. I felt dizzy. 

"Hey stay away #o###i!" Aoi

Black spots were dancing across my vision. I couldn't hear what Hina had said. Just before I passed out I heard the lock of the door click and a pair of blue eyes enter the room. (I'll be honest I had to look up what his eyes were)

*authors note

Holy hell I know I'm not very good at that but damm. Sorry it's kind of short. Also guys I loved reading the comments on the last part so if you guys want just comment, say hi, any predictions you guys are cool so do whatever.