Chapter 68 - Emine Diana Iplikci

Omer was surprised. Defne saw the question in his eyes and answered:

- Koray deserves it. Besides, - she gently stroked her daughter's pink, velvet cheek. - She really is a princess. The most real.

- Emine Diana, - Omer tasted the name. "Emine Diana Iplikci," a wide smile spread across his face. - Sounds great! He leaned over to his daughter and kissed the tiny fist. - Emine Diana, you will be the most beloved princess in the world!

The princess released her mother's nipple from her mouth, smacked it sweetly, yawned, and sniffed with her button nose. Mom and dad melted with emotion and laughed quietly.

"She's so cute," Defne whispered.

- Looks like you, - Omer kissed the head of his daughter, and then Defne's lips. - Today is your birthday, and I received the gift. A most precious gift.

He looked into his wife's eyes, stroked her hair, and went crazy with happiness. Defne shook her head and said:

- She is my gift. A gift from you. You gave me this happiness.

They were so absorbed in their feelings that they did not notice anything around. And they completely forgot that there was a medical staff in the ward. They woke up only when the nurse put ice on Defne's belly, moved the bed to its normal position, and held out her hands to the baby:

- Madam Defne, I'll take the girl. The pediatrician will examine the baby, measure it, weigh it, we will dress it, and return it to you. In the meantime, rest and gain strength.

She wrapped the baby in a soft cloth and carried it out of the room. A doctor approached Defne. Smiling, she praised the young mother:

- Madam Defne, you are smart! The birth went well, without complications or breaks. Let the ice sit for a couple of hours, then the nurse will remove it, and you can sleep. In the morning you can get out of bed, - she turned to Omer: - Mr. Omer, you can stay with your wife, - she pointed to the sofa. - The bed is not very comfortable for a tall man, but you can lie down.

"Don't worry," he smiled broadly. - It will be convenient for me.

When she left, Omer sat down next to his wife and bent down to her face. He examined every line, stroked her hair and cheeks, touched her fingers, and kissed her hands. She felt like she was in seventh heaven. Over the past nine months, Omer gave her an ocean of happiness, but the one she was experiencing now was special, incomparable. A child was born, her daughter and Omer, and it was they who gave her life. Nothing more beautiful in the world can be.

"We did it," she whispered, looking into Omer's shining eyes.

He kissed her and replied:

- Yes. We made it.

- And you got here in time. How did you manage that?

- Burak and Farah Sarafoglu were in the right place at the right time. And their private plane was in the hangar of Ankara airport.

- Burak and Farah Sarafoglu? - Defne shook her head in amazement. - It's a small world. And how bizarre fate weaves its patterns.

- Good returns good, - smiled Omer. - You once helped Sarafoglu, and yesterday they helped us.

- Where are all ours? Defne asked.

- In the lobby. They are tormented by the unknown and are waiting for news," Omer winked at her.

- Probably, I should tell them, - Defne put her hands around his face, and Omer covered them with his hands.

"Probably," he agreed but didn't move to get up. - But let them wait. I don't want to leave you for a minute.