Chapter 57 - Trust

Sinan nervously paced the study and muttered curses under his breath. He tried several times to get through to Seda, but she did not answer the phone. And in Sapphire, she was not. He went down there, but Alina said that the lady had left for a meeting with advertisers. Sinan returned to Passionis, and all-day he could not find a place for himself. He wanted to talk to Omer, but Nazlican warned him that he was working on sketches and asked not to disturb him.

Sude called him several times, but he dropped calls, determined to stay away from Omer's annoying cousin. He even asked Nazlican not to let her into his office and every time to say that he was not there.

At the end of the working day, Seda still answered. Her dry:

- I'm listening, - scratched painfully at his heart.

- Where are you? Sinan threw himself out of his chair.

"In my office," she replied.

- Why didn't you call back? Haven't you seen missed calls from me? - With resentment he rebuked.

- I saw.

Sinan waited for her to say something else, but Seda was silent.

- Are you offended because of Sude? - He asked cautiously and immediately stopped her answer: - Stop! Do not say anything. This is not for a telephone conversation. I'll come down to you now, and we'll talk.

- I'm going to go. The working day is over. They are waiting for me at home.

- Good! My work is also over for today. Let's go together.

As he answered, he pulled on his jacket and hastily stuffed his phone, keys, and wallet into his pockets.

- And don't you have a meeting with an old childhood friend today? - Seda asked ironically and said goodbye: - Bye. Have a good evening.

- Seda! He shouted, but the dimmed screen informed him that the call was over. - Heck! Sude! From where did you get on my head?!

He flew out of the office and, stumbling, rushed to the elevator.

The guard downstairs said that Mr. Seda did not leave the building. Sinan went outside and looked around warily. If Sude appears again now, he will strangle her.

Praise be to Allah, Sude was not there. But Seda appeared. She walked out through the sliding doors and headed for her car. Sinan caught her by the hand, stopped her and, looking into her eye like a beaten puppy, spoke:

- Darling, ignore the chatter of Sude. She's a spoiled child and doesn't know what she's talking about.

"I didn't think so," Seda released her hand from his grip and stepped back. - Your friend, of course, is spoiled, but definitely not a child. And she's perfectly aware of what she's saying.

- Seda, everything she said was just her speculation! Well, are you really going to be angry with me for her words?

- For her words no, - the girl answered coldly. - I don't care what and who says. But the fact that you lied to me ... I don't know what to do with that yet.

Sinan lowered his head in confusion and muttered:

- I did not lie...

- You didn't lie? Seda asked mockingly. - Oh yes, of course! You didn't lie at all, you just distorted concepts. You called your ex-girlfriend an old school friend. "Sinan's ears flared with fire. This reaction did not escape Seda. The corner of her lips twitched in a sad grin. She adjusted the strap of her purse on her shoulder and said: - I have to go home. Have a nice evening.