Chapter 75 - And in sorrow and joy

The Iplikci couple looked at their unexpected guest with eyes round like saucers and could not believe their ears.

"Jansu," Omer muttered. - Is everything you said your idea?

She nodded affirmatively and clarified:

- It's my idea, but my dad approved of it. Said: - A gamble, but the result is worth it.

- Yeah, you should write adventure novels. Your fantasy is big.

Omer got up. He scratched the back of his head. He sat down again. Scratched over his lip. Got up. Jansu looked at him expectantly. Defne was still recovering from the shock.

"We cannot cope without the help of the police," Omer stated the fact.

Jansu, ignoring his words, cheerfully raised her eyebrows and stated in the affirmative:

- Aha! You agree to my plan!

"I'm still thinking," Omer answered and pointed to his wife. - And Defne seems to be in a state of daze.

Without reacting to her husband's words, Defne muttered dumbfounded:

- Fake casino! In the center of Istanbul! In the basement of a jewelry boutique! And how did your father agree to this?

"He hates fathers who abandoned their children," explained Jansu. - And when these freaks come to adult, successful children, and try to blackmail them, he goes berserk. Dad himself suggested a basement of one of the shops of the Baisal chain for the casino. In terms of adventurism, he will give me a hundred points ahead.

- All like her father! - Omer said simultaneously with admiration and condemnation. - The plan is good, but it needs to be thought out to the smallest detail. I repeat - we cannot cope without the help of the police. Plus casino players. They must not arouse suspicion. This means that we need those who have an understanding of gambling and how to hold cards in their hands.

- I have an idea about gambling and I know how to hold cards. - Junsu's words sent Iplikci to the next round of shock. Looking at their surprised faces, she was indignant:

- Why do you react so violently? I'm not a gambler! But I can play cards. The cousins ​​taught me. I also know how they behave at the gaming table. When my dad and I were vacationing in Cyprus, he made concessions to me, fulfilled my request, and took me to a casino. I didn't play, but I watched the players closely. I can simulate it easily!

"You're incredible," Defne said with genuine admiration. - Do you even know that such brave girls as you are one in a million?

- I know, of course, - answered Jansu ironically. "But let's change the subject. Besides me, who else could be at the gaming table? Gorgeous and presentable men and women, from whom smells of big money ten miles away, or like me, spoiled heiresses of a fortune. People who, in a fit of excitement, can easily raise their rates to exorbitant heights. This is how Kadir Shishmaz should see them.

The husband and wife looked at each other.

"You can take a chance," Defne said. - We are not losing anything.

- How many players should be seated at the table? Omer asked Jansu.

"Eight," she replied. - Father will play the role of the owner of an underground casino.

- So we need to pick up six? - The girl nodded in the affirmative. Omer looked at Defne and said:  - We need to call a general gathering. Aunt Neriman could have played such a role. Grandfather Hulusi too. Iz and Deniz Tranba. Sinan and Seda. Koray. But this decision must be made by them themselves. We cannot ask them to take risks and participate in this adventure.