3

"I should l-leave now." Yeji stammers and moves her feet quickly towards the door. But before she could even get away from this office, the door opens, revealing two people that blocked her way.

Damn it! What the wrong timing. Yeji wants to get of this place already. She doesn't want to engage in a conversation with the girl she left on the island.

"Oh, did we interrupt something?" A deep voice coming from a man in his 40s asks, eyeing Ryujin and Yeji.

"Are you an applicant, miss?" A lady asks politely, observing the brunette standing in front of them.

Yeji nods and looks at them, "Yes." She simply answers.

The two people, who look disappointed when they heard Yeji's answer, heave a deep sigh and narrow their eyes to Ryujin, who is still staring at Yeji.

"Are you finding a new secretary again, Ryujin?" The man questions with his serious voice. Oh, Ryujin is being scolded. Yeji thought while looking at them.

"Yes, dad. Those secretaries are dumb. They didn't even get their work properly." Ryujin crosses her arms as she rolls her eyes. But the truth is, those secretaries can work properly, it's just that, they couldn't take Ryujin's attitude. She is a cold, rude, and bitch boss as what the employees describe the CEO.

Yeji really wants to leave the room, but she couldn't because Ryujin's mom guides her to sit on the couch.

"You just hired a new secretary last 3 days ago. And now, you're finding a new one again? That's insane, Ryujin." Mrs. Shin scolds her daughter as she sits down next to Yeji.

"What can I do, mom? They are all stupid." Ryujin raises her brows and sits down on the swivel chair, "To be honest, I'm okay working alone. Those secretaries were just adding up to my stress." She explains with a hint of irritation as she opens up her laptop.

Yeji is already getting uncomfortable with the situation. This is a conversation between the parents and a child. She must leave now but she couldn't find the right timing to bid goodbye.

"Because you are such a perfectionist person, Ryujin! And remember what I told you before? You should treat our employees with respect." Ryujin's dad walks towards Ryujin's table and places his palms against it as he locked his eyes on her daughter. "You can teach them in a polite manner and- "

"Just let me do my things, Dad!" Ryujin cuts her father and tried to focus on the document displayed on her laptop.

oh gosh.. they are fighting. I should really go now. Yeji glanced up back and forth between Ryujin and the old man before clearing her throat and getting to her feet.

"I'm sorry but I really.. must leave now." Yeji stands up and bows multiple times.

"No, miss. I will hire you." Ryujin's mother stops Yeji and holds the latter's hand. Ryujin's father gently grabs the folder that Yeji was holding that contains her resumé.

Yeji's mouth agape when she heard what Ryujin's mom had just said. Should I accept it? Or not?

"Don't worry miss. She is not allowed to fire you because I'm the one who will hire you." Ryujin's mom added with a smile on her face, but it quickly vanished when Ryujin spoke again.

"No, mom. I don't want her to be my secretary. Never." Ryujin stands up, "N. E. V. E. R. Never." She shakes her head and says it firmly. Her bitch face is very consistent.

Her attitude is such a huge turn off !

"Fresh graduate, but based on her credentials, she's qualified." Ryujin's father nodded while reading Yeji's resumé, amazed by Yeji's capability.

"No. That's final. I will NOT accept her." Ryujin declared confidently and fixed her black coat as her eyes locked with Yeji's.

But something came up inside Yeji's mind that made her smile mischievously, not leaving her gaze to this blonde girl.

"I will accept your offer, Mrs. Shin." Yeji decided, plastering a huge smile on Ryujin's mother.

Yeji's words made Ryujin's parents beam a huge smile as well, but the other girl is showing a different reaction. Ryujin's mouth fell open when she heard Yeji's statement.

"Then you're hired, miss Hwang." Ryujin's father said and offer his hand for them to handshake. Yeji didn't hesitate to share a handshake with Ryujin's parents.

Ryujin stood up from her seat, "But-"

"No buts, Ryujin." Her mom gave her the deadliest stare she could give to her hard-headed daughter.

Ryujin let out a sharp breath and plopped back on her seat. She couldn't believe that Yeji accepted her parents' offer.

Ryujin's parents were the ones who instruct and orient Yeji with her work here. They reminded the silver-haired girl that Ryujin is not allowed to fire her unless they said so. And Yeji will make a report if Ryujin showed her bitch attitude to Yeji.

"Ryujin, we went here to your office just to tell you that we are going back to Thailand today. Please behave." Her mom stands up as she fixed her dress.

Ryujin, on the other hand, maintains her poker face and simply nods fiercely. Why does she treat her parents like that? Such a brat. Yeji thought.

The time came when Ryujin's parents left the two girls alone inside the office. Ryujin glared at Yeji, who was still sitting on the couch, not knowing what to do now.

"What are you still doing here? You heard my mom, right? Your work will start tomorrow. So leave now." Ryujin blurted out straight-forwardly, trying so hard not to sound rude, but she failed.

"Why are you so mad at me?" Yeji asked and raised her brows. She's puzzled as to why Ryujin is treating her so rudely.

Ryujin stood up from her seat and walked towards Yeji with her arms crossed.

"You don't have any idea?" Ryujin is now standing in front of Yeji, not wanting to break her stare at the other girl.

"What did I do?" Yeji asks.

Ryujin leaned forward and brought her face closer to Yeji, which made the silver-haired girl to lean backward but she couldn't since she's sitting on the couch.

Damn it! Yeji thought.

"Why did you left me that night huh?" Ryujin asks as their faces are just centimeters away from each other and Yeji could already smell her fragrance. Ryujin smells so damn good.

"I waited for you to come back.." Ryujin added with her hoarse voice.

"Uh, I.." Yeji couldn't speak properly because Ryujin is so damn intimidating.

Seconds after, Yeji saw how Ryujin's eyes flickered on her lips.

Oh my god.. Calm down, self. Yeji thinks again.

Ryujin then brought her hand and brushed her finger against Yeji's cheeks slowly.

"You turn me on just by thinking of you.." Ryujin

whispered in Yeji's ear, giving her goosebumps and sending thrills down her spine.

Yeji gulped really hard and held her breath. Her heart is pounding faster than normal as she felt Ryujin's breath brushed against her skin.

But Ryujin turned away from Yeji and walked towards her swivel chair, leaving Yeji sitting on the couch

"Don't expect that I'll be good to you. I'm going to punish you." Ryujin looked at Yeji and the latter saw how Ryujin slowly bit her bottom lip.

oh gosh, Ryujin, that's.. kinda.. hot.. Yeji thought.

"See you tomorrow. Take care, Yeji." Ryujin said but now, her voice became sweet and lovely. Yeji just nodded, quickly grabbed her bag, and left her office without saying any word.

Damn it. This is my first work and my boss will be the girl that I fucked in Jeju. This is going to be awkward as fuck. 

**

a/n: didn't proofread this.

- F