26

a/n: double update for today 'coz i love u. hehehe. im'a spoil my lovely readers ❤️👌👈

-

the arrangement continued. lisa and ryujin's world just fell apart because they failed to cancel it.

i repeat, they failed.

and sadly, today is their civil wedding, meaning, the marriage will be recognize by a government official.

their jerk parents decided to have a private wedding. only the relatives and close friends are here inside the city mayor's office. but ryujin and lisa told their friends not to come to their wedding.

jennie and yeji, on the other hand, already knew about the wedding. dull ache, pain throughout their whole body and their chest and throat feel on fire — devastated.

-

soon, lisa and ryujin came late at the mayor's office. they entered the room with their messy hairs. they looked so weak, dazed, and groggy.

the ladies are just on their pajama outfit, not wearing any make up on, and they didn't even bother to take a shower or fix their hair. but still, they looked very beautiful.

mrs. manoban and mrs. shin knitted their brows as they saw their daughters' horrid state.

"it's your wedding day and you didn't even freshen up?" mrs. shin whisper-yell at her daughter.

but ryujin just gave her mother a blank face and rolled her eyes. i hate my freaking life.

"lisa, your bangs." mrs. manoban said annoyingly and stroke her daughter's bangs.

but lisa just ignore her mom's word. she doesn't care about her looks right now. i want to run, run, run.

the two girls stood infront of the desk when the mayor entered the room.

the mayor cleared his throat and wore his eyeglasses. when his eyes landed to the two girls, who are standing in front of his desk, his eyes widened. this is the first time that i encountered a couple who are wearing their pajamas on the day of their wedding. weird.

"before we start.." the mayor grabbed his notes, "if anyone knows just cause why these two women may not be joined together, let him speak now or else forever hold his peace." he then looked to guests and to the couple, "does anyone objects this wedding?"

"me."

lisa and ryujin answered in unison and showed their bitch faces.

the mayor creased his brows but the guests and the parents of the couple just let out a loud laugh.

"they are just kidding, mayor." mr. shin uttered between his laugh.

lisa and ryujin mentally cursed in unison. fuck this.

"oh.. hehe.." the mayor chuckles softly. this is really a very forceful marriage.  "if no one is against this wedding, then let's start."

then the ceremony started. the two ladies just keep on yawning, humming a song, stomping their feet, and playing with their nails while the mayor is stating his remarks.

"let's proceed to the exchange of vows." the mayor cleared his throat and looked at ryujin, "shin ryujin, will you take this woman to be your wedded--

blah blah blah blah. lisa and ryujin thought to themselves and didn't listened to the mayor's words.

"ryujin?" the mayor called her again, making ryujin to snap back in the reality. she looked at the mayor.

"uh.." ryujin swallowed a big lump, "uh--"