10

RYUJIN

"care to help?" i frowned as i struggle to place her 4 luggage inside my car's trunk. and this girl doesn't even bother to help me.

"no. you can already do that." she put her hands on her hips and raised her brows. "and make it faster. i don't want to get sunburn."

why is she acting like she's the boss here?

"then help me here." i rolled my eyes. "and i'm your boss." i said sternly while organizing the luggage inside the trunk.

"we are not in the office so you're not my boss now." yeji said back. and ugh! she's the only secretary that can answer me like that.

i then closed the trunk and unlock the car. "let's go." i said coldly.

she was about to open the passenger seat but i quickly went towards it and opened the car's door for her.

i can't see her feline eyes because she's also wearing black sunglasses.

"thanks." she said and i nodded my head in return.

i then hop inside the car, buckle my seatbelt, and drove off towards the airport. we are going to use our private plane to go to jeju.

THIRD PERSON POV

the car ride is silent, the only thing that can hear inside the car is the music coming from the car's stereo.

yeji wants to talk with ryujin about the fight a few days ago. she wants to ask why does ryujin claims her as her girlfriend because it's bugging her mind. but she decided to drop that idea to avoid the awkwardness between them.

after some minutes, yeji broke the silence.

"why did you take off a vacation all of a sudden?" yeji asked and looked in ryujin's direction.

ryujin took a glance at yeji and looked back on the road quickly, "i need to get away from the media."

yeji nodded. she understands it because ryujin is a hot topic on the news right now. then suddenly, yeji's phone started ringing. she took out her phone from her pocket and she frowned when she read the caller i.d.

"hey soobin." yeji answered the call and when ryujin heard that name, she looked at yeji with her furrowed brows. ryujin started to think if there is really something going on between that guy and yeji.

yeji rolled her eyes when soobin told her about the video that he saw where she's holding ryujin's arm while hitting the guy furiously.

"i'm fine, soobin." yeji responded.

ryujin tightened her grip on the steering wheel. she doesn't like that name 'soobin'. her blood started to boil but she's trying to calm down. ryujin continuously taking a deep sigh.

then yeji noticed the sudden mood change of ryujin.

'is she jealous of soobin?'

yeji thought to herself.

'but why would she be jealous of him?'

being a naughty girl, yeji made a plan again. she then smirks, "yes soobin. how about you? are you okay?" she spoke in a flirty way as she can.

ryujin gritted her teeth but still, she's trying to control herself because she doesn't want to argue with yeji anymore. she wants this trip to be smooth.

yeji is trying to hold her laugh because of the reaction of the blue-haired girl.

"of course i will. take care also alright? you----- what the hell!" yeji shouted.