19

THIRD PERSON POV

lisa and ryujin stared at each other. like, they are communicating through their eyes that they fucked up really bad. Until jennie cleared her throat,

"uh.." jennie giggles and patted lisa's arm, "lili, introduce your friends to them."

lisa blinked her eyes two times before turning her gaze back to jennie, "oh yeah.." lisa chuckles softly and nodded.

lisa then introduced her friends to ryujin and yeji's squad, which are rosé, seulgi, and irene.

anxious.

nervousness.

those are the things that lisa and ryujin are feeling right now.

"well, let's have fun tonight." jeongyeon was the one who uttered because she can feel the tension between lisa and ryujin.

ryujin glared at her friends. giving them a sign to shut their mouths throughout the time. they acted like they didn't know anything about lisa and ryujin.

in lisa's side, the only one who knows the real situation is her best friend, rosé. lisa communicates with her best friend by using their eyes only.

"i'm just going to get the drinks on the fridge." ryujin said and pointed her finger towards the kitchen.

"i'll help you." lisa offered and smiled. ryujin already knew what lisa meant.

"alright, we'll wait for you here.", jennie uttered.

both of the girls walked side by side. and when they made sure that they are alone in the kitchen, ryujin spoke first,

"this is so fucked up." she muttered and opened the fridge.

lisa stood beside her and held on the marble countertop, "jennie mentioned the name, 'ryujin', but she never showed me a picture of you. i don't have any idea that you are her ex."

"look, let me clear this.", ryujin looked at lisa and heaved a deep sigh, "i don't have any feelings with jennie anymore. i already moved-"

but lisa cuts her off, "i know... i know..." she said in a low-tone voice, "what we should think about now is how can we handle this issue if jennie and your girl already met?"

ryujin tightened her grip on the fridge handle, "yeji is not my girl." she murmured.

"but she will be your girl in the future and the readers knows it." lisa whispered.

ryujin knitted her brows, "what?!" she shook her head and looked at the fridge, "we should triple our efforts to cut the agreement, lisa." she said sternly.

lisa let out a heavy sigh and ran a hand through her hair, "yes. we really should, ryujin." she shut her eyes, "i'm scared of losing jennie even though she's not yet mine."

ryujin pursed her lips.

yeji.

the only person who's running on ryujin's mind right now.

"as soon as i go back in seoul, i will work on this." ryujin stated as she grabbed the two bottles of liquors and handed them to lisa.

"me too. let's get this thing done." lisa rolled her eyes as she tightened her grip on the bottles.

ryujin took another two bottles and closed the fridge using her elbow, "but right now.." she looked up at lisa intently, "let's enjoy this night. act like nothing is going on."

"right.", lisa nodded slowly, "now we should go back before we look suspicious."

both of the girls went back to the living room as nothing happened. ryujin then started to interact with the other girls.