32

YEJI

it's been a week since my birthday sex. oh i mean, my birthday celebration. hihi.

jinyoung oppa and minnie unnie will get married next week so now, after a long day of work, ryujin and i decided to go at the mall to buy a wedding gift for her brother.

"let's go there, yeddeong!" ryujin smiled widely and pointed at the store. she didn't wait for my response as she already pulled me towards the shop.

before we enter the store, i read the name of it and it says, 'the pleasure shop'

i knitted my brows, "what kind of shop is this, ryu?" i asked.

ryujin looked at me and smirk as she hold on the door handle of the store, "you'll see." she said huskily.

ryujin pushed the door and didn't let go of my hand as we entered the store. i roamed my eyes around the place and my eyes went wide when i saw the items.

and girl, let me tell you. this store? this store is selling sex toys. i can see different types of dildos, handcuffs, blindfolds, and other stuffs that can satisfy your needs.

"are you fucking kidding, ryujin? i thought we are going to buy a wedding gift for your brother?" i uttered in a whisper-yell tone and squeezed her hands.

"exactly!" she squealed and giggled as we walked around the store, "my brother will love this kind of gifts."

i scoffed in disbelief and shook my head. the shin's are so freaking wild.

then, ryujin let go of my hand and took the purple vibrator, "do you want this, babe?" she smirked and wiggled her brows.

"yah!" i slapped her arm and she let out an annoying laugh, showing off her adorable whisker dimples.

"your fingers and tongue are enough." i blurt out without thinking and i think my voice is kinda loud because some of the staffs are looking at us now.

a sudden embarrassment flowed through out my body and i can feel the heat on my cheeks. dang it.

"i know, right." ryujin said proudly. she then winked at me and grinned. i just shook my head and let out a heavy sigh. gosh, she's so full of herself.

she turned around to face the items again and looked for the perfect gift for her brother. i'm standing behind her and i took this time to check out my hot girlfriend. ugh, i'm so lucky that she's mine.

and damn, she looks so good with her outfit. i want to squeeze that ass and - wait. wait.

i squint my eyes to have a clearer vision on ryujin's white cargo track pants.

her ass..

i spot a..

i spot a.....

i spot a small blood patch on her pants.

what the heck. i widened my eyes as i realized what is happening.

so i touched her butt and covered the blood patch with my hand.

ryujin flinched a little bit and turned her head to face me.

she then smirked, "oohhh.. do you want to do it here, yeddeong?" she said seductively. "just wait and - "

"bitch shut the fuck up, you have a fucking period." i said sternly.

it took some seconds before she reacts, "w-what?" she murmured. her eyes went wide and mouth hang open.

"you have a period, ryuddaeng." i whisper-yell again.

her face turned into a crimson red and i can't help but chuckle at the sight of my girlfriend. she looked so stressed out.