5

YEJI

i'm now at her office, working on the papers that she gave to me. 

it's been 3 weeks. yes. 3 weeks of non-stop fighting, annoying, and bickering each other. if i could only just fuck her inside her office just to shut her mouth then i'm going to do it.

ryujin's attitude was very different when we first met. i don't know what's going on inside her head but i just want to see her smile again. since i started working here, i didn't see her soft side. but i'm not going to lie, she looks very hot in her everyday outfit. but her attitude is.. eww..

but she has character development. every afternoon, she's giving me some snacks or some food. but still, she's still giving me her cold looks.

then, my thoughts with her suddenly vanished when someone entered her office without knocking.

i saw 4 beautiful women.

so i quickly stood up and bowed down to them.

"good day." i greeted them cheerfully.

"oh hey there." the four of them bowed down also. they feel so comfortable inside ryujin's office.

"where's the bitch? i mean. your boss. where's your boss?" a girl with a boyish cut said.

"she's talking with the research head but.." i checked the time on my wristwatch, "but she'll be here in 10 minutes," i said and looked back to them.

i furrowed my brows because they are smiling big at me like an idiot. so i lowered my head and start fidgeting my fingers. damn girl, this is so awkward.

"you're yeji, right?" the other girl said. she's a very smol cute bean. i'm taller than her. hihi.

"uh, yes, i'm yeji. miss ryujin's secretary." i giggle cutely.

"i'm dahyun." she offered her hand for us to handshake and i accepted it.

"jeongyeon." the girl with a boyish cut bowed.

"i'm lia." oh she's so cute. i want to pinch her fluffy cheeks.

"and i'm tzuyu." damn girl, she's tall.

"nice to meet all of you." i said and bowed at them again.

"we just want to congratulate you for being the longest secretary that ryujin has ever had." tzuyu patted my arm and let out a chuckle.

wow. did i just break a record? well, i'm hwang yeji. i'm good at everything.

especially in bed. *wink wink*

i then chuckle and nodded my head. i think these are the bitch's friends. they are nice unlike her.

then suddenly, dahyun grabs my hand and checked my fingers. she's looking at my fingers very intently.

what the? they are nice but they are kinda weird?

"nice nails. i like it." dahyun let go of my hand and smiled at me.

"are you single?" jeongyeon asked without hesitation. they are so bold.

i let out an awkward laugh. i then scratch the back of my neck, "yes, i'm single."

"i'm single too. and ready to mingle." lia winked at me, raised her brows, and lick her bottom lip.

what the heck. did she just flirt----

"what are you guys doing here?!"

suddenly, we heard a loud voice coming from the one and only bitch, shin ryujin. we didn't notice that she already entered the office.